OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got mine in a few days ago but im probably going to send them back to nike. very disappointed with a stain on the left tongue.

you probably really didn't want them then.
the stain is in not located on prime real estate and could probably be cleaned up/lightened.

im also sure if you showed that pic to a nike chat rep, you could a yourself a nice 15% promo code for your troubles.

Just lookin at these every day in my closet is killing me. I might have to break my one month waiting rule and just bring em out early
tongue.gif

Props to everyone just now getting theirs. Glad the wait is over! lol
It's been hard to try and wear these because NY/NJ has been rainy on the reg these past couple of weeks, and with more rain coming, it's going to be even harder to wear them.

Who said anything about having to get a bigger size to use them? Have you ever even used them before?
You are the only person I have heard or read on here say that sneakers shields fit in shoes that are your size and you don't have to go up .5 size. Maybe we have different definitions of what a "true size" is?

got mine in a few days ago but im probably going to send them back to nike. very disappointed with a stain on the left tongue. View media item 506392
That would make me wanna wear them even more!! The fact that they have a flaw makes me care less about unDSing them. Lol if someone sees that stain on you they have superman vision and if someone comments on it they are a snob. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the only person I have heard or read on here say that sneakers shields fit in shoes that are your size and you don't have to go up .5 size. Maybe we have different definitions of what a "true size" is?
I think it's safe to say that everyone has a different definition of TTS since everyone has their own personal feel for how they like their shoes to fit. Some like zero wiggle room, some like a tiny bit of wiggle room, and some like their toes to suffocate. So I would imagine each person has a different perception of their "true size"

Back
Top Bottom