OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly.
The receipt says he purchased 1 pair in a size 10. I think he was trying to say Nike sent him 3 extra pair by accident. And the glue smell is pretty strong, when I was looking at them yesterday I could smell the glue from about 7 feet away.
You're probably good

these were a GR so me personally, i don't care if they crease. wear sneaker shields if you want, they help but eventually your sneakers are gonna crease.

Shoes crease, get over it. Shield for your phone, IPad ok but shoes? That's a little out there.
What another man does with his stuff shouldn't bother you in any way, shape, or form. I get what you are saying tho but but what I was trying to get at is what another person does with their shoes shouldn't not be a problem for you. Everyone's opinions are different ESPICIALLY when it comes to shoes. Just let other people enjoy themselves anyway they want.

I don't care if my kicks crease. I actually prefer it. It's mad annoying when people point out creasing in my shoes lol

i care if mine do. you crazy i value my soe by keepin it lookin knew
It's a shoe. It hits the ground hundreds of times a day with my full weight. I keep my car nice but I walk in my shoes. If they get too beat I get a new pair. I enjoy them and want to be comfortable/look good in them. No bigger size so I can fit some anti-crease contraption. I get the right size (when I can) Just wear them. Enjoy :smile:

rocked mine in 100 degree heat here yesterday

pimp.gif

Just lookin at these every day in my closet is killing me. I might have to break my one month waiting rule and just bring em out early :tongue:
Props to everyone just now getting theirs. Glad the wait is over! lol

As far as sig goes, 5>3>4, but the pairs in that pic, 4>5>3

IMO of course.

Last edited:
It's a shoe. It hits the ground hundreds of times a day with my full weight. I keep my car nice but I walk in my shoes. If they get too beat I get a new pair. I enjoy them and want to be comfortable/look good in them. No bigger size so I can fit some anti-crease contraption. I get the right size (when I can) Just wear them. Enjoy
smile.gif
Why are you buying Jordans, then?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom