Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Excellent episode.

Goodbye Bizarro Ronnie. 
tired.gif

I was dying when Ron and Sam are crying in bed making up and the Sitch was there there the whole time
laugh.gif

followed by "want me to leave the room, so you can have make-up sex?"
roll.gif

Vins girl
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
At Sitch ignoring the girls for the grenade whistle

I was dying when Ron and Sam are crying in bed making up and the Sitch was there there the whole time
laugh.gif

followed by "want me to leave the room, so you can have make-up sex?"
roll.gif

Vins girl
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
At Sitch ignoring the girls for the grenade whistle

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by syxth element

got you

She's staying...
posted before she said she'd stay, touche tho
Nah I know, I just wanted to use that pic 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Now the question is, when does Sammie get in a car at night and leave, and for what reason?

possibly the last episode when everyone leaves? but then you'd think that she'd leave with ron since she came with him
nerd.gif

got you

She's staying...
posted before she said she'd stay, touche tho
Nah I know, I just wanted to use that pic 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Now the question is, when does Sammie get in a car at night and leave, and for what reason?

possibly the last episode when everyone leaves? but then you'd think that she'd leave with ron since she came with him
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great episode. One of the funniest eps.

Sammi snuffing dude, drunkenly accusing him of doing shh again. Ron overreacting throwing her clothes. Then dude folded and let her back in after all that. At least it seems that drama is over. I was a bit pissed if that Vinny-Snooki-Ryder 3some went down and they just skipped over it.

I thought Deena was doing rimjobs. Pretty sure she was saying lick a__ or a-hole
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I thought that was a vuvuzela but that shh sounding like some horn to summon a dragon
roll.gif

The uncle barging in
laugh.gif
and Ryder was ready the whole ep. Looking like nobody got it in

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great episode. One of the funniest eps.

Sammi snuffing dude, drunkenly accusing him of doing shh again. Ron overreacting throwing her clothes. Then dude folded and let her back in after all that. At least it seems that drama is over. I was a bit pissed if that Vinny-Snooki-Ryder 3some went down and they just skipped over it.

I thought Deena was doing rimjobs. Pretty sure she was saying lick a__ or a-hole
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I thought that was a vuvuzela but that shh sounding like some horn to summon a dragon
roll.gif

The uncle barging in
laugh.gif
and Ryder was ready the whole ep. Looking like nobody got it in

The the next jshore will be in italy?! And snooks and jwoww having their own spin off? It was on lopez tonight.

The the next jshore will be in italy?! And snooks and jwoww having their own spin off? It was on lopez tonight.

Back
Top Bottom