Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Ronnie is such a !#%+$ son
laugh.gif

the situation is such a lame dread, rattin out ronni and dean, then on top of that ga console theguy afterwards, hope ron lays him out nex

the situation is such a lame dread, rattin out ronni and dean, then on top of that ga console theguy afterwards, hope ron lays him out nex

Situation be on some straight herb status sometimes, i would hate having him as a "friend".

and pauly is buggin not smashing that "grenade", im pretty sure dude  had worse.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Situation be on some straight herb status sometimes, i would hate having him as a "friend".

and pauly is buggin not smashing that "grenade", im pretty sure dude  had worse.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know about the rest of you, but when Sitch and the two chicks were up in his room having a convo and he stopped them to hear the grenade whistle, I had to stop the DVR I was laughing so hard.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when Sitch and the two chicks were up in his room having a convo and he stopped them to hear the grenade whistle, I had to stop the DVR I was laughing so hard.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so did she eat his %*@ or something...it cant be head

mike's been a @*!+$ tho

I was wondering this too, especially how everyone was reacting to the rumor.

Entertaining episode.
pimp.gif

Sammi and Ron deserve each other.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so did she eat his %*@ or something...it cant be head

mike's been a @*!+$ tho

I was wondering this too, especially how everyone was reacting to the rumor.

Entertaining episode.
pimp.gif

Sammi and Ron deserve each other.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Deena gave him a Rim Job look it up

if you actually read her lips in the confession room, she said "to suck a long one" (she even gestured)

this has been so far the most entertaining episode so far this season.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Deena gave him a Rim Job look it up

if you actually read her lips in the confession room, she said "to suck a long one" (she even gestured)

this has been so far the most entertaining episode so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom