Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Shorty Vinnie had was BAD 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I think the uncle wants to hit it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

When Pauly walked into the room and saw Sammi's stuff everywhere I was...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought this would be an instant gif... I was dismiss his expression

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

When Pauly walked into the room and saw Sammi's stuff everywhere I was...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought this would be an instant gif... I was dismiss his expression

For everyone calling out The Sitch for instigating, wouldn't you rather know who's talking $%% and what's being said if you're Deena? 
And Sam asked what Ron was doing, Mike just gave an honest answer, "Talking to Jen." 

I feel like the chick Sitch brought home was up there with Gina, liked that tat when they showed a back view of her. Ryder and the "grenade" could get it too. Why not 
laugh.gif

For everyone calling out The Sitch for instigating, wouldn't you rather know who's talking $%% and what's being said if you're Deena? 
And Sam asked what Ron was doing, Mike just gave an honest answer, "Talking to Jen." 

I feel like the chick Sitch brought home was up there with Gina, liked that tat when they showed a back view of her. Ryder and the "grenade" could get it too. Why not 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

bro code>>>Deena
Snitch should of just kept his mouth shut & let Ron's clone continue to get whatever he was getting from her.
snitch probably jelly & wants some too

bro code>>>Deena
Snitch should of just kept his mouth shut & let Ron's clone continue to get whatever he was getting from her.
snitch probably jelly & wants some too

laugh.gif
 Bro Code? Dean ain't even a roommate. It'd be different if it was Pauly, Vin, or Ron. 
Deena was on Sitch's D since the first night, highly doubt he's jealous. Kid has been passing on her all season 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Bro Code? Dean ain't even a roommate. It'd be different if it was Pauly, Vin, or Ron. 
Deena was on Sitch's D since the first night, highly doubt he's jealous. Kid has been passing on her all season 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
still dude should of just kept his mouth shut & kept it moving.
dude always yapping his mouth like a damn gossip girl
& the fact that he has nothing to gain from doing it since deena already wanted him makes it worse

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
still dude should of just kept his mouth shut & kept it moving.
dude always yapping his mouth like a damn gossip girl
& the fact that he has nothing to gain from doing it since deena already wanted him makes it worse

best episode this season so far. mad amounts of lolz.

ronnie was cry'n so much because he's off his cycle an now that estrogen is creepin back in hahaha. little #@*%@

best episode this season so far. mad amounts of lolz.

ronnie was cry'n so much because he's off his cycle an now that estrogen is creepin back in hahaha. little #@*%@

GRENADE WHISTLE! best episode of the season, maybe even last season too. i was dyin pretty much the whole time

GRENADE WHISTLE! best episode of the season, maybe even last season too. i was dyin pretty much the whole time

Back
Top Bottom