Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

tumblr_lfpzntXxUC1qazkdco1_500.gif

Grenade Whistle

roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 Bro Code? Dean ain't even a roommate. It'd be different if it was Pauly, Vin, or Ron. 
Deena was on Sitch's D since the first night, highly doubt he's jealous. Kid has been passing on her all season 
laugh.gif
still dude should of just kept his mouth shut & kept it moving.
dude always yapping his mouth like a damn gossip girl
& the fact that he has nothing to gain from doing it since deena already wanted him makes it worse

You're actually sounding like a female right now, you're getting into this a little too much
laugh.gif
. Reality check, it's scripted and the characters you see are all playing roles. It's a show just for
laugh.gif
's my man.

laugh.gif
 Bro Code? Dean ain't even a roommate. It'd be different if it was Pauly, Vin, or Ron. 
Deena was on Sitch's D since the first night, highly doubt he's jealous. Kid has been passing on her all season 
laugh.gif
still dude should of just kept his mouth shut & kept it moving.
dude always yapping his mouth like a damn gossip girl
& the fact that he has nothing to gain from doing it since deena already wanted him makes it worse

You're actually sounding like a female right now, you're getting into this a little too much
laugh.gif
. Reality check, it's scripted and the characters you see are all playing roles. It's a show just for
laugh.gif
's my man.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You're ALL actually sounding like females right now, you're ALL getting into this a little too much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's my man.

Word

You're ALL actually sounding like females right now, you're ALL getting into this a little too much
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's my man.

Word

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's my man.

Word
Word. At the end of the day, it's all for TV.

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's my man.

Word
Word. At the end of the day, it's all for TV.

Yo, Pauly was cracking me up in the last episode.

Going into sam's room after ronnie threw her $%%* all over the place
laugh.gif

When he was twirling around on the stripper pole
laugh.gif

Yo, Pauly was cracking me up in the last episode.

Going into sam's room after ronnie threw her $%%* all over the place
laugh.gif

When he was twirling around on the stripper pole
laugh.gif

Anyone see in the previews Ron and Sam already fighting again in next weeks episode
laugh.gif

Like my goodness, its been 2 straight seasons of them fighting in each and every episode. Why was everyone pleading for Sam to stay? All she does is lay in that bed upstairs with Ronnie, if shes not there she is in the confessional or somewhere else crying/starting arguments.

IDK if the drama is supposed to keep people watching and interested but for me, its making me not want to watch moreso than it makes me want to.

Anyone see in the previews Ron and Sam already fighting again in next weeks episode
laugh.gif

Like my goodness, its been 2 straight seasons of them fighting in each and every episode. Why was everyone pleading for Sam to stay? All she does is lay in that bed upstairs with Ronnie, if shes not there she is in the confessional or somewhere else crying/starting arguments.

IDK if the drama is supposed to keep people watching and interested but for me, its making me not want to watch moreso than it makes me want to.

For everyone calling out The Sitch for instigating, wouldn't you rather know who's talking $%% and what's being said if you're Deena? 

bro code>>>Deena
Snitch should of just kept his mouth shut & let Ron's clone continue to get whatever he was getting from her.
snitch probably jelly & wants some too
That barber shoulda kept his mouth shut....

!*%%% said "God is telling me to go." 
laugh.gif
  You know she's wacked....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Deena got the best personality of all the chicks in the house

Back
Top Bottom