Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

maybe I missed it last night but
when did Vinny and Ron have static?
It didn't happen during this ep. It was previewed for next week. It happens that same night. Seems like right after they broke up the fighting with Jenny and Sammi but everybody is still yelling at each other and Ron comes at Vinny between the table and Vin is just sitting there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

lets not forget that Ronnie was serving drunk dudes and his form of fighting was sloppy. I still got Vinny. I have Vinny serving everyone in the house. Mike is an instigator not a hater and lets remember it's T.V. so he's playing for the cameras.
Have you ever seen Vinny fight? 
laugh.gif

I have my money on Ronnie but everyone there is pretty built. No one knows whos got hands though.

true. Vinny looks like a "lover not a fighter" type.

Ron has already proven that he one-punch KO power as well.

I don't remember specifics off the top of my head, so I have to watch the episode again, but there were some facial expressions from the Situation that need to be .gif'd ASAP.

Edit: Found one, might be his best .gif ever.

6a00d83451b8c369e20133f39d6931970b-pi
roll.gif

Angelina & Sammi are both wack
Angelina is so lame, she wants to get in Sammi good graces by talking @#$% $%%# about Jenn.....she needs to get boxed
Sammi is a fool, she begged the whole damn house to tell her about Ron and when she found out the truth she wanna act like she didn't ask for it & people are out to hurt her
I hope Jenn stomped her out

Originally Posted by Kim1

Angelina & Sammi are both wack
Angelina is so lame, she wants to get in Sammi good graces by talking @#$% $%%# about Jenn.....she needs to get boxed
Sammi is a fool, she begged the whole damn house to tell her about Ron and when she found out the truth she wanna act like she didn't ask for it & people are out to hurt her
I hope Jenn stomped her out
they're all hypocritical idiots, yet so is most of society so they're winning and it's fun to watch them do so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also I never understood why Sammi was more concerned with who wrote the note rather than what's in the note

Originally Posted by Club29

lets not forget that Ronnie was serving drunk dudes and his form of fighting was sloppy. I still got Vinny. I have Vinny serving everyone in the house. Mike is an instigator not a hater and lets remember it's T.V. so he's playing for the cameras.
laugh.gif

I have my money on Ronnie but everyone there is pretty built. No one knows whos got hands though.

it was a sucker punch tho. its not that hard to knock someone out with a sucker punch
laugh.gif

Also I never understood why Sammi was more concerned with who wrote the note rather than what's in the note

The source is always a big deal.
Could be the difference between a rumor or cold hard facts. Its only natural to want to find out who wrote it (Source).

Ehh, once he called her a B*&^# and a !!*$, and she stayed with him I knew she wasn't going anywhere.  Ronnie could punch her lights out and she'd blame one of the other girls like Snooki for making Ronnie mad. 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif

it was a sucker punch tho. its not that hard to knock someone out with a sucker punch
laugh.gif

Was it? you may be right, i just dont remember that.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Ehh, once he called her a B*&^# and a !!*$, and she stayed with him I knew she wasn't going anywhere.  Ronnie could punch her lights out and she'd blame one of the other girls like Snooki for making Ronnie mad. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
truth
ronnie would just need to blame angelina for putting #+%# in his head and sammi would be all
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif

Was it? you may be right, i just dont remember that.
It wasnt a sucker punch though. That boy Ronnie ran back like a whole block to get to the dude. He had a whole block knowing that Ronnie was going for him, surely he didnt think he just wanted to talk.

You dudes call anything short of a ring and a bell a sucker punch.

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I hate MTV for that %*+*. I knew they were going to do that though
smh.gif

yea, it's painfully obvious they're trying to stretch, and very thinly might I add, what ever material they filmed in miami. They pull the same stunt every week
QFT. They made everyone think the fight was going to be this week, I kept looking at the time thinking that it's bound to start soon..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

The source is always a big deal.
Could be the difference between a rumor or cold hard facts. Its only natural to want to find out who wrote it (Source).

yessir.

Sammi's punch didn't land, *!+* hit the wall. They showed the replay on the after show.
laugh.gif

Local DJ is celebrating his bday party tonight...one of the cast members is gonna be there but they didnt say who yet. They havin a fist pump contest
laugh.gif

I hope its JWOWW
nerd.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

^ I believe they're still filming season 3 right now. so if its gonna be anyone then its probably Angelina? cuz she's not in the 3rd season

Back
Top Bottom