Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

eek.gif
Thank you Sam for snuffing that loud mouth trick

Situation is a funny dude
laugh.gif

Can we all agree that Angelina is the best of these 4 though?
Umm no. Angelina is trying to start *$%! just so that she can be cool and friends with Sammi. You should never have to try that hard to be friends with someone. Snookie is the best out of all the 4 girls.

Period.

I was talkin about who looked the best.. Angelina didnt start nuthin..If anything Vinny being a #%+%$ running and tattling lit the fuse to start that fight..

Well if Angelina didn't say anything then Vinny would have nothing to tattle about. She's garbage. And if you were talking about looks, I'd still say Snooki looks the best. Aside from the little pudge she has around her belly she's good money.

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Umm no. Angelina is trying to start *$%! just so that she can be cool and friends with Sammi. You should never have to try that hard to be friends with someone. Snookie is the best out of all the 4 girls.

Period.

I was talkin about who looked the best.. Angelina didnt start nuthin..If anything Vinny being a #%+%$ running and tattling lit the fuse to start that fight..

Well if Angelina didn't say anything then Vinny would have nothing to tattle about. She's garbage. And if you were talking about looks, I'd still say Snooki looks the best. Aside from the little pudge she has around her belly she's good money.

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Period.

viaivebeenlearninghowtumblr.gif

Are kidding me son?

l_plate.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

These mother !%#+!%* aren't going to show the fight until the end of the episode.

It's like watching Dragon Ball Z all over again
smh.gif

So true.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

watching 20 minutes of them powering up for a 10 second fight

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Period.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Rudemiester wrote:

KatieJade4 wrote:

Rudemiester wrote:

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Period.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

snooki-picture_293x473.jpg

miss-piggy.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0843807130518169.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Mike making out with a dude.

Vinny is usually the coolest guy on the show but going over to Jwoww was a b*tch move on his part.

This was probably the best episode of the season because they went back to the winning formula...clubbing + hook ups + post-club fighting.

I dont think what Vinny did was a %@%%% move. Angelina was tryna start iish.
Shoulda just kept her mouth shut or knew what he was talkin about. I do
think its a %@%%% move on Ronnie's part to try and start iish wit Vinny now kuz
he felt like Vince started the whole thing wit Sammie & J Woww. Dudes all confused
and just wants to pop off.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

he felt like Vince started the whole thing wit Sammie & J Woww. Dudes all confused
this. I still think Vinny can take Ronnie.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

this. I still think Vinny can take Ronnie.
well steroids doesnt make your stronger, just bigger so i see your point.

Back
Top Bottom