Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

I don't know if you dudes are trying to be sarcastic or not, but nobody in that house is touching Ronnie in a fight.

And J-WOWW was about to mess up Debbie Downer, until the troll pulled her away.

Pauly D piss drunk.
laugh.gif
. Dude is going to wake up pissed he missed the fight.

And Mike,
laugh.gif
:x:smh:
roll.gif

lol at situation pulling a ******. ronnie with his roid rage will probably stop the fight, lol

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

I don't know if you dudes are trying to be sarcastic or not, but nobody in that house is touching Ronnie in a fight.
this.

Yall must forgot last season when ron was droppin fools at the clubs/streets
laugh.gif

"ONE HIT BRO"
pimp.gif

Why the hell is this dumb broad Sam mad at the other girls when her boy was the one !@#* with other skeezers? She's an idiot.

laugh.gif
at the whole scene that took place when situation took that girl home.  Homie had to eat a meal and smoke a cig to make sure he could perform.  Then he got her to get ready to get the hell outta there.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

First time I've seen Pauly D bent.  Homie missed all the good action. 

Next weeks looks ridiculous.  Vinny gets into it with Ronnie.  Vinny gets into it with Angelina.  Vinny smashes Angelina.  JWow & Sammi. 

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I dont think what Vinny did was a %@%%% move. Angelina was tryna start iish.
Shoulda just kept her mouth shut or knew what he was talkin about. I do
think its a %@%%% move on Ronnie's part to try and start iish wit Vinny now kuz
he felt like Vince started the whole thing wit Sammie & J Woww. Dudes all confused
and just wants to pop off.
THIS. Angelina was clearly trying talk trash to "bond" with Sammie. When did Angelina end up getting a free pass? 

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

. I still think Vinny can take Ronnie.
same here.i want to see mike fight ronnie.ronnie would get destroyed.

my man mike is the funniest guy to ever be on reality telivision by far.

I dont think Mike could take Ronnie at all. Mike is never trying to start fights. He's actually the @+%@% running away from them.

But I definitely think Vinnie would give Ronnie a run for his money.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

well steroids doesnt make your stronger, just bigger so i see your point.
uh no

and ronnie is a loser but hed destroy vinnie in a fight

x2

I see you guys forgot the @*@ whippings ronnie was handing out last season

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

well steroids doesnt make your stronger, just bigger so i see your point.
uh no

and ronnie is a loser but hed destroy vinnie in a fight

x2

I see you guys forgot the @*@ whippings ronnie was handing out last season

this.

laugh.gif
Man sooner or later all the girls will have a beef with each other. Can't wait to see Angelina and Snooki fight. I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
when Ronnie told Pauly "1 leg on the bed, and 1 leg off the bed and lay on your stomach bro".

i dont think ron and vin were scrappin all out; prob just collateral from the catfight. happens all the time ppl who try breakin up a fight wind up scrappin

I dont know if yall missed it but Pauly D was passed out but was there trying to break up the ron and vin push fest...
laugh.gif

best episode of TV of ANYTHING this year... so much comedy, so much drama... and a cliffhanger
laugh.gif

FYI Sammi's punch grazed.... 1/2 pt given

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
Watching the after hours at work this man Ronnie is sweating bullets

He was playing with his necklace non stop too. Dude's whole face read "GUILTY", which seems to make Sam way dumber than anyone could have guessed.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I hate MTV for that %*+*. I knew they were going to do that though
smh.gif

yea, it's painfully obvious they're trying to stretch, and very thinly might I add, what ever material they filmed in miami. They pull the same stunt every week

this is truly some compelling television

!!+!'s just pure comedy

these dudes are all characters, so it straddles the line between reality tv and a sitcom..brilliant

vinny is my dude on this joint..son switched the style up this season

jwoww's a lame for not owning up to the note when it was time to

then she wanted to get mad when sam called her +%+$*

A+ episode

Originally Posted by GorgeousGangsta

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I hate MTV for that %*+*. I knew they were going to do that though
smh.gif

yea, it's painfully obvious they're trying to stretch, and very thinly might I add, what ever material they filmed in miami. They pull the same stunt every week

Part of the problem is that the cast is being turned away from a good amount of places in Miami, who don't want the MTV attention.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

GorgeousGangsta said:
mike is the biggest hater to ever be on tv

My dude's expressions are priceless tho.
laugh.gif

This. idk i was expecting to find his expression from this week in a gif image..it was too funny.

honestly, i don't know what snooki is so afraid of. when sam was str8 up with every1 in the house and shouted WHO WROTE THE LETTER? every1 just stood there and looked at her, the girls included. is she afraid of backlash? she catch a beatdown from sam, but def not ronnie. so $+%. she should fess up. lotta unnecessary drama could've been prevented because of this.

...but then again, if she fessed up, the eps would've prolly sucked.

lets not forget that Ronnie was serving drunk dudes and his form of fighting was sloppy. I still got Vinny. I have Vinny serving everyone in the house. Mike is an instigator not a hater and lets remember it's T.V. so he's playing for the cameras.

lets not forget that Ronnie was serving drunk dudes and his form of fighting was sloppy. I still got Vinny. I have Vinny serving everyone in the house. Mike is an instigator not a hater and lets remember it's T.V. so he's playing for the cameras.
Have you ever seen Vinny fight? 
laugh.gif

I have my money on Ronnie but everyone there is pretty built. No one knows whos got hands though.

Have you ever seen Vinny fight? 
laugh.gif

I have my money on Ronnie but everyone there is pretty built. No one knows whos got hands though.

Back
Top Bottom