Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

This show would be 100000x better off without Sammi who just stays at home all day and does nothing except think about Ronnie. Debbie Downer a.ss +*!*#
smh.gif

Why is Sitch trying to emulate the Frank Mir cut? This and Pauly's blowout are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Kim1

Also I never understood why Sammi was more concerned with who wrote the note rather than what's in the note

Ehh, once he called her a B*&^# and a !!*$, and she stayed with him I knew she wasn't going anywhere.  Ronnie could punch her lights out and she'd blame one of the other girls like Snooki for making Ronnie mad. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She'd probably say that Snooki and JWoww knew he was gonna punch her out and they didn't tell her, so they're not good friends.

i like the show but its kinda gettin weak kuz the producers r !@#$% made n its all bout 2 b kontinued
i thought the fight was gunna b on but it was only like 5 seconds at the end
didnt see the after hours but its on the dvr

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by toine2983

GuttaGetsBusy wrote:

These mother !%#+!%* aren't going to show the fight until the end of the episode.

It's like watching Dragon Ball Z all over again
smh.gif

So true.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

watching 20 minutes of them powering up for a 10 second fight
Oh god....I don't think you could've summed it up any better than that. Previews of a fight during the episode in the very beginning, for seconds of scrapping at the very end. The things that media can do to us. Regardless of such disappointing climaxes, I still enjoyed DBZ and I still enjoy Jersey shore. 

Back
Top Bottom