Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is Spike wearing Lin's high school team jersey?

laugh.gif
HypeBeast?
laugh.gif

u guys think lin loses his starting spot by the end of the year? it is possible if baron comes back healthy. wasnt there a stat that said baron was only second to lebron in the assisted on points category?

u guys think lin loses his starting spot by the end of the year? it is possible if baron comes back healthy. wasnt there a stat that said baron was only second to lebron in the assisted on points category?

Handled the media quite well, he knew what he did wrong. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ the pun, out of all the words (not sure if photoshopped, but friend sent it to me)...

Mods, if you feel it's offensive to anyone, feel free to take it down:

30t6p3b.gif
@ the pun, out of all the words (not sure if photoshopped, but friend sent it to me)...

I saw another version of it. I'm guessing it's real. Someone's gonna get a finger wagging.

I saw another version of it. I'm guessing it's real. Someone's gonna get a finger wagging.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

fire that writer asap. not even funny.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

fire that writer asap. not even funny.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Operation Overreaction has already commenced, I see.
If you're referring to that headline, wouldnt you say thats poor wording?
Personally, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but the level of immaturity and insensitivity is definitely shameful.

Personally, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but the level of immaturity and insensitivity is definitely shameful.

I agree on all points, but let's not grab the pitchforks and torches and march on Bristol. It's an error in judgment. That's all. 

I agree on all points, but let's not grab the pitchforks and torches and march on Bristol. It's an error in judgment. That's all. 

eek.gif
 so what will you guys let slide then?

The dude is asian..they used a slur in a the headline to talk about his play in a losing effort.  Are u kidding me?  Im black and I'm ready to ride on them n's word to Pac.  

So you think its cool for a guy that works at ESPN to make a headline like that and have it approved before it gets displayed to millions of people?  C'mon that say a slur but tried to make a pun.  Thats beyond irresponsible in the year 2012.  no excuse

eek.gif
 so what will you guys let slide then?

The dude is asian..they used a slur in a the headline to talk about his play in a losing effort.  Are u kidding me?  Im black and I'm ready to ride on them n's word to Pac.  

So you think its cool for a guy that works at ESPN to make a headline like that and have it approved before it gets displayed to millions of people?  C'mon that say a slur but tried to make a pun.  Thats beyond irresponsible in the year 2012.  no excuse

Back
Top Bottom