Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

5 turnovers ... just in time for the time warner subscribers ...

that is gonna take time ... 6 in 26 min last game

5 in the first quarter ...

knicks fans are lying if they ain't worried

You said yourself it's going to take time, so why should Knicks fans be that worried?

No one wants high turnovers.. but all things considered, I'm not overly concerned right now. You can fix turnovers. Better chemistry and timing with his teammates, more confidence, and more experience will all help Lin decrease his turnovers in time.

You said yourself it's going to take time, so why should Knicks fans be that worried?

No one wants high turnovers.. but all things considered, I'm not overly concerned right now. You can fix turnovers. Better chemistry and timing with his teammates, more confidence, and more experience will all help Lin decrease his turnovers in time.

It's not about how he starts it's about how he finishes. Once everybody starts making their shots, it'll leave the floor spread out so Lin can drive without the defenders closing out the passing lanes.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I don't know if its been mentioned already, but i think it's kinda OD that ESPN has a "Lin" category on their bottom line
grin.gif

roll.gif
yes!

i thought i was the only one who saw this
laugh.gif

segment on Sportscenter this morning:  "Famous Lin/Lynn's in sports"
Jeremy Lin

Lynn Swan

Fred Lynn

Lynn Nolan Ryan

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I don't know if its been mentioned already, but i think it's kinda OD that ESPN has a "Lin" category on their bottom line
grin.gif

roll.gif
yes!

i thought i was the only one who saw this
laugh.gif

segment on Sportscenter this morning:  "Famous Lin/Lynn's in sports"
Jeremy Lin

Lynn Swan

Fred Lynn

Lynn Nolan Ryan

indifferent.gif

It's not about how he starts it's about how he finishes. Once everybody starts making their shots, it'll leave the floor spread out so Lin can drive without the defenders closing out the passing lanes.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Worrie about what? Long as we win, I'm good. He's 7 starts in. Give it some time.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Worrie about what? Long as we win, I'm good. He's 7 starts in. Give it some time.

I mean, did folks really expect duke to play that good forever? Or even consistently?

Don't get me wrong - what he's done has been spectacular. Especially considering his opponents, and his two star teammates out.

But let's be cereal...he was a 6th string bench player for a reason...I hope the best for him and nothing but longevity success...

...but Tony Delk once scored 53 points bruh. Success in the NBA is measured by how long, not how much.

I mean, did folks really expect duke to play that good forever? Or even consistently?

Don't get me wrong - what he's done has been spectacular. Especially considering his opponents, and his two star teammates out.

But let's be cereal...he was a 6th string bench player for a reason...I hope the best for him and nothing but longevity success...

...but Tony Delk once scored 53 points bruh. Success in the NBA is measured by how long, not how much.

Back
Top Bottom