Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

In addition to the fatigue, Rubio stayed on him and they were forcing him left, which limited his easier looks.

In addition to the fatigue, Rubio stayed on him and they were forcing him left, which limited his easier looks.

He didn't look too good tonight. Could be that he's worn down, maybe some of it has to do with teams having some film on him but he was forcing too much, bunch of turnovers, getting shots blocked over and over in the lane.

Biggest thing is that even if he comes back down to earth or Melo & Stat returning brings down his numbers, he's helping the team win. It didn't seem like the Knicks even had a decent PG with Baron out so it's good to have Lin's presence but it'll be interesting to see what happens if/when Baron plays.

He didn't look too good tonight. Could be that he's worn down, maybe some of it has to do with teams having some film on him but he was forcing too much, bunch of turnovers, getting shots blocked over and over in the lane.

Biggest thing is that even if he comes back down to earth or Melo & Stat returning brings down his numbers, he's helping the team win. It didn't seem like the Knicks even had a decent PG with Baron out so it's good to have Lin's presence but it'll be interesting to see what happens if/when Baron plays.

Another win
pimp.gif

Might not have posted those great number if he didn't play so many minutes. Works both ways.

I liked that the ball was in Lin's hands to take the lead. He only made 1 of 2 FT's but all they needed was that 1.

I'd like to see Lin match up on defense with bigger guards. The Knicks can hide him with Fields/Shumpert on the floor.

Might not have posted those great number if he didn't play so many minutes. Works both ways.

I liked that the ball was in Lin's hands to take the lead. He only made 1 of 2 FT's but all they needed was that 1.

I'd like to see Lin match up on defense with bigger guards. The Knicks can hide him with Fields/Shumpert on the floor.

Lin is still adjusting to heavy minutes, and this the second of a back-to-back. He's probably played more minutes this week than he has in his entire nba career prior.

Lin is still adjusting to heavy minutes, and this the second of a back-to-back. He's probably played more minutes this week than he has in his entire nba career prior.

He was due for a game winner it seemed. He did get a game tying assist and the go ahead free throw....good stuff. Keep it up...except against my Bullies of course.

He was due for a game winner it seemed. He did get a game tying assist and the go ahead free throw....good stuff. Keep it up...except against my Bullies of course.

Back
Top Bottom