Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Question for the Knicks fans... is Toney Douglas really that bad?
not sure if serious...
but yes he is.

look at it like this, he was starting in the first few games of the season. now Bibby gets more burn that TD does.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by warriors510

did he set a career high in rebounds tonight?
he did 
laugh.gif
did he really?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Shao Lin has set career highs in all these Ws...

wow.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Luong1209

8 for 22 tonight

Linsanity finally has stop lol
Kids played so many games within a week. His FG% is gonna go down...Still 20/6/7 with 3 steals.

Many T/Os though.
Nah he's a kid. All the missed shots force him to run back on defense . That what made him got tired

Rubio and the athletic wolves clearly bothered him tonight. I know fast athletic team with good help defense will give this guy problems

He was able to get 38 last night because he got Fisher and Steve Blake guarding him. It's a guarantee career high
I understand that, but I'm sure the X amount of games within a week was a bigger factor than the missed shots leading to fastbreaks on the other end.

He's had 5 straight good games...Lets keep that sodium level low buddy.

Bibby is getting time because Mike buries players rather than giving them 10 minutes a game.

Let Douglas play off the ball alongside Shumpert. Lin gets a little extra rest and Toney hopefully finds his shot without the pressures of running the team.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

8 for 22 tonight

Linsanity finally has stop lol
Kids played so many games within a week. His FG% is gonna go down...Still 20/6/7 with 3 steals.

Many T/Os though.
Nah he's a kid. All the missed shots force him to run back on defense . That what made him got tired

Rubio and the athletic wolves clearly bothered him tonight. I know fast athletic team with good help defense will give this guy problems

He was able to get 38 last night because he got Fisher and Steve Blake guarding him. It's a guarantee career high
I understand that, but I'm sure the X amount of games within a week was a bigger factor than the missed shots leading to fastbreaks on the other end.

He's had 5 straight good games...Lets keep that sodium level low buddy.

Bibby is getting time because Mike buries players rather than giving them 10 minutes a game.

Let Douglas play off the ball alongside Shumpert. Lin gets a little extra rest and Toney hopefully finds his shot without the pressures of running the team.

Don't be a prisoner of the moment
Just wait and be patient
Also this just shows you how bad the Knicks were at point guard this season
Shumpert had a good game tonight at his real position
How many more years does D'antoni have left???

Don't be a prisoner of the moment
Just wait and be patient
Also this just shows you how bad the Knicks were at point guard this season
Shumpert had a good game tonight at his real position
How many more years does D'antoni have left???

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I agree. Toney is solid off the bench when he doesn't have the pressure of running the offense.

I agree. Toney is solid off the bench when he doesn't have the pressure of running the offense.

Funny seeing all these "Fans" all of the sudden. I bet 99% of the people in this thread didn't give a damn about this kid before these 5 games.

Congrats to this kid. I don't think he can keep it up all season, but if he does than he will be a legit star.

For now he's just got to keep playing and being consistent.

LOL @ Knick fans just two weeks ago were putting their season on the shoulders of B-Diddy. Now who needs him?

Funny seeing all these "Fans" all of the sudden. I bet 99% of the people in this thread didn't give a damn about this kid before these 5 games.

Congrats to this kid. I don't think he can keep it up all season, but if he does than he will be a legit star.

LOL @ Knick fans just two weeks ago were putting their season on the shoulders of B-Diddy. Now who needs him?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

LOOK AT THIS GUY. 

LOOK AT THIS GUY. 

He tried that though for like 3 games. Pringles stopped risking it and decided to stop losing. He's just going for what works now.

He tried that though for like 3 games. Pringles stopped risking it and decided to stop losing. He's just going for what works now.

Trying too hard

Trying too hard

So are you telling me that YOU cared about Jeremy Lin before the past 5 games? Did you think two weeks ago that if Jeremy Lin got playing time, the Knicks' season would be saved?

So are you telling me that YOU cared about Jeremy Lin before the past 5 games? Did you think two weeks ago that if Jeremy Lin got playing time, the Knicks' season would be saved?

Back
Top Bottom