OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

eek.gif
i actually like/appreciate the new and improved Kobe. Lakers should mopup the floor with the Jazz. keep Carlos Loser out of the paint and it should be a piece of cake.
edit: are there any Black people in Utah???????
laugh.gif
when the camera focuseson the crowd i'm like
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by odiggidy

eek.gif
i actually like/appreciate the new and improved Kobe. Lakers should mop up the floor with the Jazz. keep Carlos Loser out of the paint and it should be a piece of cake.
edit: are there any Black people in Utah???????
laugh.gif
when the camera focuses on the crowd i'm like
nerd.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Utah[/td] [td]Salt Lake City[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Ethnicity[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]85.3%[/td] [td]79.20%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]White[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.8%[/td] [td]1.89%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Black[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1.3%[/td] [td]1.34%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Native American[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1.7%[/td] [td]3.62%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Asian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0.7%[/td] [td]1.89%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Pacific Islander[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [td]8.52%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Other race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]2.1%[/td] [td]3.54%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Two or more races
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]9.0%[/td] [td]18.85%[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Hispanic[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

are there any Black people in Utah
laugh.gif
Just the ones that play for the Jazz. jazz are only 1-4when they play game 2 on the road so it will be pretty tough, especially with Kobe getting the award in front of the home crowd

considering Utah is Mormon country... and early days of that religion was non-whites weren't allowed because they believed that the mark of Cain (from Genesis) was a black person... something like that. Don't quote me though
embarassed.gif
Just something i heard somewhere.. not really certain about the facts..

laugh.gif
The Jazz had plenty of chances to win game 1, the Lakers got luckymade a few shots, got a few calls in their favor and won. The Jazz possibly had their worst shooting performance of the season, yet they still had chances towin had they not gave that game away. I fully expect the Jazz to shoot much much better tonight. I see them being motivated and setting the tone early withphysical/rough play, even rougher than game 1. The Lakers are one of the softest teams in the NBA, so i can see them being rattled and wilting as the Jazzpower they way to victory. With them giving the game away on Sunday and watching Kobe receive his fraudulent MVP, i see the whole Jazz squad coming with ainspired effort. All signs point to a Jazz blowout tonight in the city of angels. Jazz 122 Lakers 105. Boozer and Deron with 37 a piece, AK47 with 8 blocks.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Jazz had plenty of chances to win game 1, the Lakers got lucky made a few shots, got a few calls in their favor and won. The Jazz possibly had their worst shooting performance of the season, yet they still had chances to win had they not gave that game away. I fully expect the Jazz to shoot much much better tonight. I see them being motivated and setting the tone early with physical/rough play, even rougher than game 1. The Lakers are one of the softest teams in the NBA, so i can see them being rattled and wilting as the Jazz power they way to victory. With them giving the game away on Sunday and watching Kobe receive his fraudulent MVP, i see the whole Jazz squad coming with a inspired effort. All signs point to a Jazz blowout tonight in the city of angels. Jazz 122 Lakers 105. Boozer and Deron with 37 a piece, AK47 with 8 blocks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just in time.. was getting worried u wont show up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Jazz had plenty of chances to win game 1, the Lakers got lucky made a few shots, got a few calls in their favor and won. The Jazz possibly had their worst shooting performance of the season, yet they still had chances to win had they not gave that game away. I fully expect the Jazz to shoot much much better tonight. I see them being motivated and setting the tone early with physical/rough play, even rougher than game 1. The Lakers are one of the softest teams in the NBA, so i can see them being rattled and wilting as the Jazz power they way to victory. With them giving the game away on Sunday and watching Kobe receive his fraudulent MVP, i see the whole Jazz squad coming with a inspired effort. All signs point to a Jazz blowout tonight in the city of angels. Jazz 122 Lakers 105. Boozer and Deron with 37 a piece, AK47 with 8 blocks.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ernie said that the shirts are available on nbastore.com, but I can't find it on there. Anyone?

Cant wait to get off work so i can watch the game. to bad im gana miss the first quarter. o well. Lakers by 6

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Socal people will this game be aired on FSN
I wanna know this too, cause I have a feeling they won't show the MVP presentation on TNT.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Ernie said that the shirts are available on nbastore.com, but I can't find it on there. Anyone?

http://store.nba.com/product/index....&cp=3121872&ab=HP_BSPOT_MVP&parentPage=family

That's not the right one, the one they showed was a black nike one...

really?? damn, thats the only one i saw. I'd be interested to check out the Nike one... Adidas version kinda bland

It's black with a gold "MVP" on the front and a gold swoosh on the upper left. Also has Kobe's logo in the middle of the V.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom