OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

i look forward to 35325969 pages of useless banter from faker bandwagoners before the game even begins
weren't you a suns fan last year????
laugh.gif
This dude livesin Ohio and was a Suns fan last year and he is calling dudes bandwagon fans.
roll.gif

It's ok, no +!$!$%! way would I live in Utah either

Ex-Jazz guard Derek Fisher of the Lakers expects Jazz point Deron Williams to improve on his 5-of-18 field shooting from Game 1, and for the Jazz to improve on their 37.9 percent shooting as a team. "I don't think (Williams) was necessarily 'passive,' or he didn't not try to assert himself in the game," Fisher said. "You know, I think he missed some shots that he's capable of making and probably will make more (tonight) - as well as a few other guys on their team." Deseret Morning News

Luke Walton didn't practice Monday due to an upper respiratory infection that limited his minutes to 13 in Game 1. He did practice Tuesday, but said he "hit a wall" - and that he won't know how many minutes he'll be able to play tonight until seeing how his body feels at game-time. Deseret Morning News

The importance of Carlos Boozer in the Jazz's Western Conference semifinals series against the Los Angeles Lakers was underscored on the first possession of Sunday's game, when Boozer drove for a layup against Pau Gasol only 15 seconds in. "I think you could see that the first couple series," Deron Williams said. "We came down and got it inside to him. He attacked quick, didn't let the defense set up, really, and that's when he was effective. We've got to try to get him in some of those same situations and let him work." Salt Lake Tribune

Talking about Boozer, Williams said: "He's struggling a little bit, but he's still playing hard. The shots will come, they'll start falling, and we've just got to keep going to him." It has seemingly been one thing after another for Boozer in the playoffs. He was plagued by foul trouble and missed free throws in the Jazz's first-round series against Houston. The jumpers and drives that Boozer hit all season suddenly vanished for him. Salt Lake Tribune

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

i look forward to 35325969 pages of useless banter from faker bandwagoners before the game even begins
weren't you a suns fan last year????
laugh.gif
This dude lives in Ohio and was a Suns fan last year and he is calling dudes bandwagon fans.
roll.gif

It's ok, no +!$!$%! way would I live in Utah either

Seems he is a fan of who-ever is playing the Lakers. He shouldn't feel bad that Lebron dropped an egg last night!

Hope the Lakers can come out strong from the get go. Utah is gonna be tougher tonight. Hopefully no post MVP ceremony let down for the Lakers.

I just hope that the starters don't have to work too hard for this one. Im hoping for a blowout, just so that the starters can rest for the next game. Ifthe BENCH shows up, it should be a good game, and a W!!! Kobe is the MAN!!!!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!MVP!...That'senough...

Boozer and Deron will have a better game...should be good

LET'S
GO
De-
FENZ!!

kobe being presented the mvp trophy

the crowd is going to be fired up

i think the lakers take this, utah takes 3, and 4 will be the crucial gm! but cant look that far ahead, lol

3pledouble, you ok?
frown.gif

Where you at buddy? Don't let any of these E thugs scare you, you come out and make your prediction, it's ok. Come on.....
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom