OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
The Jazz had plenty of chances to win game 1, the Lakers got lucky made a few shots, got a few calls in their favor and won. The Jazz possibly had their worst shooting performance of the season, yet they still had chances to win had they not gave that game away. I fully expect the Jazz to shoot much much better tonight. I see them being motivated and setting the tone early with physical/rough play, even rougher than game 1. The Lakers are one of the softest teams in the NBA, so i can see them being rattled and wilting as the Jazz power they way to victory. With them giving the game away on Sunday and watching Kobe receive his fraudulent MVP, i see the whole Jazz squad coming with a inspired effort. All signs point to a Jazz blowout tonight in the city of angels. Jazz 122 Lakers 105. Boozer and Deron with 37 a piece,
I've been looking for your prediction
pimp.gif

It's black with a gold "MVP" on the front and a gold swoosh on the upper left. Also has Kobe's logo in the middle of the V.
I missed it but sounds nice.

MVP Presentation....HERE WE GO
pimp.gif

David Stern better come out.

Every other frickin' night they over-run the 2nd game with the first game.

But of all nights, tonight is the night they are able to actually end the 1st game on time and still have time to show this "coronation".
indifferent.gif

ugh david stern

he should be be doing someone's laundry instead of heading the nba

go kobe! good to see him pumped and happy after all the bs people have put him through (lakers fans included)

Originally Posted by SHUGES

But of all nights, tonight is the night they are able to actually end the 1st game on time and still have time to show this "coronation".
indifferent.gif

it is the presentation for the league mvp
ohwell.gif

Now to make the moment that much better LA better come through with win.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom