OFFICIAL Jazz @Lakers GAME 2 10:30 PM TNT Vol. 5 on 8

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

How the +$$% are you going to live in Cleveland and be a Jazz fan?

laugh.gif

How the +$$% are you going to live in Cleveland and be a Jazz fan?

I live in Akron and am a Laker fan...

anywho

Let's Go LakeShow!!!!

^theres nothing wrong being mormon, oh lving in ohio for that matter

Lakers need the win....

most importantly wheres our lucky charm?? 3ple?

laugh.gif
Lakers are going to go off on the Jazz tomorrow.

laugh.gif
x 2 at duke being from cleavland and somehow becomes a utah jazz fan

Lets get it lakeshowwww

Except the Jazz to shoot better from the field, so the Lakers have to step up defensively, and also on defensive rebounding. We gave them way too many 2ndchances at the basket last game. Hopefully, we can make this 2-0 heading into Utah.
Let's Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Only Laker fans are allowed to start game threads for games that theLakers play in. We need Ska to lock this one up.
laugh.gif

Faker fans huh? Did you make that one up yourself?

GO LAKERS!

Lakers 112
Utah 89

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
Only Laker fans are allowed to start game threads for games that the Lakers play in. We need Ska to lock this one up.
laugh.gif
I don't see that rule anywhere...

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif
Only Laker fans are allowed to start game threads for games that the Lakers play in. We need Ska to lock this one up.
laugh.gif
I don't see that rule anywhere...

It was a joke.

If the Lakers can step up their defensive rebounding, they should come away with this one. Lakers by 10. Kobe drops 35 and 10 in the wake of receiving his MVPaward
pimp.gif

Kobe + the MVP award @ Staples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All we need to do is improve the rebounding kuz we got killed in Game 1 & i have a feeling Kobe is gonna go off....LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Go Jazz. those a holes better step they game up. Boozer has played terrible. Korver needs to hit some 3's.

Jazz are gonna shoot better this game. So, we need to grab as many rebounds as possible. I still think we get this one because we're gonna be playingwith a lot more energy because of somebody winning an award.

The energy in Staples should be thru the roof after the MVP presentation. Hopefully we can use that to get a big lead and try to chip away at the Jazzconfidence.

We haven't done anything yet, this is just to protect homecourt. We got major work to do in Utah so we can't let this one get away.

I am from Cleveland, and I am a Laker's fan!!!! I been on the bandwagon since 96'

Lakeshow by 15

Kobe goes for 56

Back
Top Bottom