+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

pimp.gif

Has anyone heard thing similar to what Deuce King has heard about the album not being in store on Sunday?

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if they DID bring back the Condord, cus of Tom Ford :smh: .Seems like J def winning at life.

Last edited:
Son is clearly salty and hating b/c Jay didn't use his beats. After learning that ye used them on yeezus, I approve of jays decision. "ye isn't afraid to take risks"=his beats are the musical version of leather skirts.

I don't know who that is, but he's a crybaby.

I hope he doesn't let his bitterness ruin any opportunities he may have.

Exactly, straight up whining as if Jay should be obligated to pick one of his beats just because he presented them. He had his hand in the blood on the leaves track which isn't horrible, but Shawn knew what he was doin with the production on this album.

Producers seem needy as hell. Just shut up and be glad that ANY legendary rapper wants your production, don't whine when one of them doesn't.

Son is clearly salty and hating b/c Jay didn't use his beats. After learning that ye used them on yeezus, I approve of jays decision. "ye isn't afraid to take risks"=his beats are the musical version of leather skirts.

"His beats are the musical version of leather skirts".... Why don't you go listen to the TNGHT EP before making irrational statements.

Last edited:
Hudson is an edm dj/producer.  He co-produced Blood on the Leaves with Kanye.

And yes TNGHT (which hudson is 1/2 of) is dope.

Ask Drake, Tyler, FlyLo, and all the other dudes jocking them right now.

Last edited:
Only **** with half the songs on the album...JT and beyonce tracks should have been their own tracks

And what pisses me off is how hot the ******g interludes are.....it's like whyyyyyy

Last edited:
If I produced a song on one album, I'd say I'd prefer it too. Yeah, his opinion isn't biased :lol:

I love the argument of something is good because it's different. As if they're forcing themselves to like it and it means something that they like something "different".

Kool Keith has been doing "different" for three decades, but most rap fans don't know who the **** Kool Keith is.

Also for the people, with the Jay isn't saying anything special. You must not listen to lyrics.

This is the most he's said in years. You can listen to songs over and over and pick apart certain parts you didn't get before

anti Santa Maria, only Christopher we acknowledge is Wallace

FUTW
Heaven
SomeWhereInAmerica
Jay-Z Blue
Crown

That Pimp C quote

That's why people dumb down their ****, because people don't get it when they try to do more.

:lol: Politics. The media has to create some sort of tension in order to keep public interest.

They can't back Kanye AND Jay, if they already gave Yeezus good reviews of course they will bash MGHC.

It's just like ESPN. Notice that they never prop up Kobe/Lebron/MJ simultaneously, they always play them against each other to create some sort of controversy that will attract attention.

No one should even be paying attention to that BS anymore.. :smh:

I like Hudson Mohawk, and I respect his opinion about the album, but he sounds like he is the one that is butt hurt about Jay passing up on his production. Would he have said those things about the album if Jay had used 2 or 3 of his beats? Probably not.

And I understand that Jay and Kanye are friends, but do we really have to compare MCHG to Yeezus? Two completely different albums.

Back
Top Bottom