+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

****** still hating on the Ross feature?

I just do it *****...

pimp.gif

Not even Jeezy, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, French or, even Chief Keef

Feeling the album. Its like a better version of WTT. Liking the lines but ya'll gotta stop acting like it's genius *** **** 

**** no. None of them :lol:

Ross's voice is really what carried him in that song. Sometimes is not all about lyrics. How you say stuff can be hot too.

But I understand some people don't believe that.

what happened to jays conversational flow. seems like he's yelling or something all the time now. I listened to the majority of the album on my run tonight. its good music, but not what I needed from Jay. album will be forgotten

Jay aint had that flow since he swiped young chris..

I was just talking to my friend about it, and he's a borderline Jay stan. I figured out what it is about this album.

The album is fresh, it really is, but I'll say it again, a lot of it is due to the production. Jay aint saying nothing special. Jay aint showing me why he's supposedly the best rapper alive, or why I should rank him number 1.... he's constantly reminding me he's the richest rapper alive. The beats are another reminder of that, when you can afford the best production team, you will have a good album. There really aren't any verses on here that make me :wow: like his "So Appalled" verse, or on "Monster", or "Who Gon Stop Me" just to name a few of my favorite Jay verses of recent.

There are hot lines here and there, but nothing that makes me :wow:.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Oh, and Beach is Better BETTER be a full length track on the actual album come Tuesday or whenever someone gets a hold of a physical copy.

Oh, and one more thing, does BBC remind anyone else of that old Trick Daddy "Dro in the wind" song at all, or is it just me?

Last edited:
i dont get how people get mad at jay for talking that rich talk but dont get mad at

j cole and sally mae
jeezy and coke
ross and mafia lies
lil wayne and eating box
curren$y and weed
wiz and weed

etc etc

i dont get how people get mad at jay for talking that rich talk but dont get mad at

j cole and sally mae
jeezy and coke
ross and mafia lies
lil wayne and eating box
curren$y and weed
wiz and weed

etc etc

he is only compared to himself...which happens to be the highest of standards.

calm down lol

I was just talking to my friend about it, and he's a borderline Jay stan. I figured out what it is about this album.

The album is fresh, it really is, but I'll say it again, a lot of it is due to the production. Jay aint saying nothing special. Jay aint showing me why he's supposedly the best rapper alive, or why I should rank him number 1.... he's constantly reminding me he's the richest rapper alive. The beats are another reminder of that, when you can afford the best production team, you will have a good album. There really aren't any verses on here that make me :wow: like his "So Appalled" verse, or on "Monster", or "Who Gon Stop Me" just to name a few of my favorite Jay verses of recent.

There are hot lines here and there, but nothing that makes me :wow:.

I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Oh, and Beach is Better BETTER be a full length track on the actual album come Tuesday or whenever someone gets a hold of a physical copy.

Oh, and one more thing, does BBC remind anyone else of that old Trick Daddy "Dro in the wind" song at all, or is it just me?

the double metaphors are sprinkled everywhere plus he addressing what we already know"political trouble etc, few rebuttals at rappers "wayne" and also he get personal about being a dad when he for the most part is (was) a male chauvinist. I mean every body makes baller raps, his is just better he always rapped about stuff know one knew about till he spit it. Instead of things we can ultimate acquire now its his art work which is meh but its still baller, cat be wanted jay to sound like he's relateable or broke but son was never related he was spending japan yen and betting money on tyson to lose in 96 for tax write off purposes, he always was a baller. That somewhere in america verse is nasty, the verse about martin being killed and ali the shakes thats knowledge way more in dept knowledge rather than his son son jcole who constantly references Dr.king cheating on coretta, which is the corniest game you could give to the average listener, imo

Last edited:

j cole and sally mae
jeezy and coke
ross and mafia lies
lil wayne and eating box
curren$y and weed
wiz and weed

etc etc

I've seen people complain what these guys rap about. Also Jay is 10 times the mc any of these guys are, he shouldn't even be compared to them.

Last edited:
what happened to jays conversational flow. seems like he's yelling or something all the time now. I listened to the majority of the album on my run tonight. its good music, but not what I needed from Jay. album will be forgotten

? What is this? 98? I ain't heard that flow since vol. 1

**** no. None of them
laugh.gif

Ross's voice is really what carried him in that song. Sometimes is not all about lyrics. How you say stuff can be hot too.

But I understand some people don't believe that.
It aint but 2 Chainz would sound better on the hook seeing as thats his style. "I just landed from Europe *****, shopping bags Im a tourist, *****" , nah dawg that fits Chief better and I'd rather have his ad-libs with the beat. Jay merked Ross on this track so it dont rly matter. Truthfully if the beats weren't this great, it would be easier to see how lyrically inconsistent this album is.

Last edited:
That miley/coke reference was pretty dope to me. especially the way it was setup with the instagram line.

Last edited:

j cole and sally mae
jeezy and coke
ross and mafia lies
lil wayne and eating box
curren$y and weed
wiz and weed

etc etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ jcole and sally mae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom