+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

To support black business...

You mean pay a whole $10 a month?

It's a Tidal subscriber (prior to the 26th) and Sprint exclusive for now.

No, I have Tidal and listened to it. If you sign up for Tidal you have access to it along with everything else.

You're right--it's probably b/c I just signed up and am in the free 30 day trial period. Def wasn't paying $12.99 off the top for a camel album in 2017.

To support black business...

You mean pay a whole $10 a month?

It's a Tidal subscriber (prior to the 26th) and Sprint exclusive for now.

No, I have Tidal and listened to it. If you sign up for Tidal you have access to it along with everything else.

Nah he's right, if you didn't sign up for Tidal prior to midnight last night, the only way to access the album now is to have Sprint. :lol:

Some are having success listening but it's a gang of ppl on twitter mad as hell because they just signed up today and can't listen.

Last edited:
They're dumb. Same **** happened with his last album. Sprint exclusive and there were links everywhere within two hours. 

They're dumb. Same **** happened with his last album. Sprint exclusive and there were links everywhere within two hours. 
Thats how the internet works period. Still gonna be #1 and really what else is there to be concerned about. Nothing will ever stop piracy.

Every exclusive whether tidal or Apple has had links to the album an hour after of it coming out.

Last edited:
Which dude?

Dehaven. Dude post about him pretty frequently.

Blanco actually clearly states that there is nothing to support Dehaven being a rat and has never called him that.

Dehaven do be all in his comments though when a pic is posted of him and fans rush in taking what Jay said as gospel. So that line is definitely aimed at him.

There is, however, a woman that Jay does business with that was apparently a DEA informant.

Last edited:
Boutta listen 
nthat.gif

I loved lemonade and to me i don't see how this album has anything to with that, he had a few lines but that was mostly it.

I feel like this is his "I messed up, so let me drop a personal album and address this + other stuff".

It's like if Beyonce never made Lemonade, he probably would've have made this album.

I still want to hear something along the lines of Drug Dealers Anonymous.

AND WHERE IS "ADNIS"?!

Back
Top Bottom