+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Blanco actually clearly states that there is nothing to support Dehaven being a rat and has never called him that.

Dehaven do be all in his comments though when a pic is posted of him and fans rush in taking what Jay said as gospel. So that line is definitely aimed at him.

There is, however, a woman that Jay does business with that was apparently a DEA informant.

So that's who everyone in the comments were talking about.
Damn I missed that post.

Everyone talking about all of these links, amd here I am with a canceled Tidal subscription and my **** in my hand. Smfh.

BAM IS... WOW BRUH WOW 
nthat.gif

Anybody got a link that works?

[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Which dude?

Dehaven. Dude post about him pretty frequently.

Blanco actually clearly states that there is nothing to support Dehaven being a rat and has never called him that.

Dehaven do be all in his comments though when a pic is posted of him and fans rush in taking what Jay said as gospel. So that line is definitely aimed at him.

There is, however, a woman that Jay does business with that was apparently a DEA informant.

I remember Dame mentioned that in his breakfast club interview, it's Jays man OG Juan's wife that's supposed to had been an informant.

Back
Top Bottom