+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Hov did it again!!

The story of OJ :pimp: :smokin

Family fued :pimp: :pimp: :smokin :smokin

The song with Damian Marley :smokin :smokin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One million fire emojis [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I don't have sprint but i have tidal. Sign  up for a free trial here:http://tidal.com/us/try-now-b then cancel when you please

Yall really having this hard of a time listening to it? Sheesh 
laugh.gif

U had to have subscribed by the 26th tho right?
Nah I literally made mine yesterday. I make a new one every month. Been doing this for the past 2 years been finessin hov 
pimp.gif
Wolf tickets

After first listen I'm ******* with it sonically. Glad he made a personal album and didn't fall victim to following trends. Got a ******** rip tho. Ain't downloading Tidal so i'ma wait til it hits Apple to give it the car test.

Hov dropping so much game on here. These lil weirdo _'s now ain't gon catch it.
You know dudes wanna say "Jay washed. Jay done. I'm tired of Jay" so bad.

actually people are going crazy over it on my TL

seen that oj video posted so many times

but i dont follow anyone under 19-20

So I just did the free trial for tidal and you have to be a sprint user to listen to it ? Wtf
Hit up Hoosier.  In spite of some us, countless people on twitter and people on reddit having the exact same problem, it works for him.  He must be a wizard or something.  

Last edited:
So I just did the free trial for tidal and you have to be a sprint user to listen to it ? Wtf

Hit up Hoosier.  In spite of some us, countless people on twitter and people on reddit having the exact same problem, it works for him.  He must be a wizard or something.  

You had to have signed up for Tidal before the album dropped at midnight and you would be able to listen. Now you're SOL unless you're Sprint. Sprint folks can still sign up and be good.

honest question did yall not use ur free trials for tlop or something prior to this

or do they not gaf and letting u apply again

i might just save myself the trouble and google this *****

Last edited:
Yeah, really want to listen to this. But I'm not playing these Tidal games. Just going to wait for the exclusivity window to close. I'm a patient guy. 

Back
Top Bottom