+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Moonlight
smokin.gif
I got legit chills 

One listen in and I'm liking this a lot.

Gonna rinse it throughout the weekend to fully pick up on everything he dropped, but from what I did catch; he hit most if not all of the subject matter I would want him to on a modern Jay album.

As others said, the production didn't disappoint either.

EDIT:

Off-topic, but it doesn't make sense for me make another post for it in the appropriate place:

@Modzzilla peep your PMs (again, off-topic, I don't have any 4:44 links for you ___s :lol:)

Last edited:
Was expecting the worst with this album, but damn I have been shocked. Hov really brought it back with this album.

I was pleasantly surprised

This is the most bar heavy Jay since American Gangster

He said a lot that needed to be said.

I thought dude was quoting some lyrics with that paragraph format.

I don't 'know' this album yet but I'm definitely interested in listening again. So many punchlines I missed. Damn I want to buy some new headphones so bad :smh:
Yea he fooled me too :lol:

Album is solid so far.. I listened 1.5 times on the way to work, I'll listen more today.

Jay with the blanco bar tho lol.. he is leaving no biggie lyric unturned lol

All them new ****** Jay shouted out on twitter going to be confused when they hear moonlight. Last week he said they inspired him, now he clowning...talking bout how they all sound the same and all fake tough. :lol:

Jay skated on this. It's not a Jay Z really we are used to hearing, it's more a Jay that's droppin knowledge to us. I feel like he sat me down and talking to me bro this too fire 
pimp.gif
. dudes wordplay and wittiness will always be unmatched

Back
Top Bottom