+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Never heard a Jay album??? Mind blown.

Track list looks clean and I'm praying for the no features.

I know right. I've been trying to tell this guy for years now, yet he's got every Gucci project...
True 
laugh.gif

I heard a great Jay track at the bar today so I'm gonna download his albums tomorrow hoping I'll find the song.

Beat sounded like something Timbaland would produce and it had a feature (couldn't tell who) if any Jay experts know which song it could be.

swizz beatz been winning for a long time thou...LONG time b

if its a hit record, i frankly dont care how NTers feel about it..its not like these folks actually go out.

for example, i remember when french montana dropped pop that, you could hear a cricket drop in da music forum..outside in da real world though? smaaaaash hit.

This is so true man :lol:

If you're a hardcore 2pac fan I can understand you never getting into Hov

But I literally didn't start feeling him until I realized 22 2's was a 2pac diss

Been a fan ever since

^Cause in terms of the actual sound of his beats instead of where they may be on the charts. Every once in awhile he shocks people with a good recent beat, but he's still living off peak Ruff Ryders beats. A lot of other producers considered great have just had more consistency than him. It's like he stepped in the league and immediately won a ring, then gets swept out the first round for multiple years, then finally makes it back to the second round.

swizz beatz been winning for a long time thou...LONG time b

if its a hit record, i frankly dont care how NTers feel about it..its not like these folks actually go out.

for example, i remember when french montana dropped pop that, you could hear a cricket drop in da music forum..outside in da real world though? smaaaaash hit.

It was crickets on NT and the real world when Excuse My French dropped.

expectin Reakwon, Drake features. he been chillin wit them past 2 mnths.

Last edited:
Nas,Foxy,AZ,and Nature ft on
La Familia

Oops I'm sorry that's the Firm album

Did Hov leech/bite again

No it can't be he never does that

I'm trippin

for some reason, I think this gonna be strait fire. FIrst time in a long time I been hype for a j lp.

The reach of the century. Its a song title.

So was Blueprint

Was Nas the reach of the millenium when he mention that in Ether

C'mon son I even said I was tripping

What's up with you and Jay are you related ijs you get outta pocket every time somebody says something negative about him

For the record I'm a huge Hov fan this is why I know his flaws and all

Many people have bit J so aint nothing wrong with him biting back

Cut it out kid I was just horseplaying

I hope you don't report me again but I really think you need to see a therapist or get some psychiatric help

Everybody in the world is not always going to agree J is the greatest

Back
Top Bottom