+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Yeah I was trippin and just like the next man I can't wait to hear the new album

It was the truth tho

And still don't change the fact I feel you are suffering from a severe case of Shawncarteritis

You didn't validate your argument answer the question

Was Nas reaching in Ether when he mentioned the "title" Blueprint how J bit that title from Krs

If you don't feel Nas was reaching
Explain to me how was I reaching "reach of the century" as you said

Jay Z's entire discography is downloading right now. 
pimp.gif

So is the album 11 tracks, 13 or 15 songs?! Three different tracklist lengths have been posted. Does anyone know which one is official.

I'm hoping the no features is true. Everybody should go the no feature route nowadays.

Picasso Baby I'm guessing that's a spin off the movie City by the sea

Somebody spring the leak the suspense is killing me

I just can't wait for about 20 minutes after the app drops to find a torrent online. Thanks Samsung for making it that much easier.

I just can't wait for about 20 minutes after the app drops to find a torrent online. Thanks Samsung for making it that much easier.

I can never dont that.
I gotta drive to the store the day it drops.. Cop it and listen to it on the way back, while reading the liner notes.

What if he comes through with all the old Roc on La Familia? Beans, Free, Bleek, Chris Neef, etc.

First thing I thought about. Even though I'm sure it won't happen, but just the thought.
:wow:

What if he comes through with all the old Roc on La Familia? Beans, Free, Bleek, Chris Neef, etc.

First thing I thought about. Even though I'm sure it won't happen, but just the thought.
:wow:

Oooo weee golly gee just like the firm that would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom