+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I quickly heard song on radio sounded like Annie Hard Knocks but didn't pay attention to lyrics... it had a girls voice. Anyone know if its new jay Z song?

^Lol

Out of all the stuff in Jay's catalog, WTT would be the last thing I'd have. Probably buried in the recycle bin next to the "Sunshine" single and a Young Steff mixtape.

Last edited:
Reasonable Doubt>Blueprint>Black Album

Blueprint would be my 1st choice if Hov didn't bite the title from KRS and the hook to "Never Change" from Payroll

reasonable doubt is J's best work....Blueprint is overrated imo, the beats are dope, but his flow seem lazy at times and the lyrics on a lot of the tracks are weak.

Last edited:
If you ever do listen to a J lp, dont listen to Reasonable Doubt. Itll make you bitter towards him. lol.

Lyrically, RD is his best work. So you would think he got dumber if you listen to his current stuff. You'd be accurate too, cept he says he did it on purpose. Which at this stage I believe is only partially true.

If you ever do listen to a J lp, dont listen to Reasonable Doubt. Itll make you bitter towards him. lol.
Lyrically, RD is his best work. So you would think he got dumber if you listen to his current stuff. You'd be accurate too, cept he says he did it on purpose. Which at this stage I believe is only partially true.
dudes are still trying to catch up 15 years later.

Again, "upset" is subject to interpretation the same way some on NT will say "you mad" when no one is really mad :lol:

But the fact is, Jay is making a nice piece of change on that first Mil with or without Soundscan.

And word on the street is Jay, or Roc Nation is actively petitioning Neilsen/Billboard to get those albums to count is Soundscan.

So he may not be "upset", but he's also not taking it in stride.

Gotcha.

I quickly heard song on radio sounded like Annie Hard Knocks but didn't pay attention to lyrics... it had a girls voice. Anyone know if its new jay Z song?
you must've been born in da LATE 90's....

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jay dumbed down for the dollars, he said it himself. but at times you still get some of his wittyness. we need a single before this releases tho i can't wait any longer.

just came across this on http://defpenradio.com/jay-z-magna-carta-holy-grail-tracklist-album-cover/

View media item 464498
1. Picasso Baby
2. Heaven
3. Versus
4. Tom Ford
5. Beach Is Better
6. ****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt
7. Oceans
8. F.U.T.W.
9. Part II (On The Run)
10. BBC
11. La Familia
12. Jay-Z Blue
13. Nickles & Dimes
14. Holy Grail
15. Open Letter

dont know if they held out on revealing the features or not, but if there's no features im all with that. i really wanna see who produced which tracks now :nerd:

Last edited:
I know right. I've been trying to tell this guy for years now, yet he's got every Gucci project...
True 
laugh.gif

I heard a great Jay track at the bar today so I'm gonna download his albums tomorrow hoping I'll find the song.

Beat sounded like something Timbaland would produce and it had a feature (couldn't tell who) if any Jay experts know which song it could be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom