+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

On to the Next One was my favorite track on BP3 and Welcome to The Jungle was dope too. I dont really have an issue with Swizz being on this.
Word!!!

"On to the next"
smokin.gif

The audacity of dudes acting like "Welcome to the Jungle" wasn't crazy
mean.gif

Whats the root of the Swizz slander?

Anybody in here that didnt like Blueprint 3 and is iffy on this album? I feel like that album doesnt get alot of love on NT

I liked BP3 for what it was... of course it wasnt vintage Hov like AG but it was still decent.

Im going into this was expectations that his album will not stray too far from that. Not gonna set myself up for anything unrealistic.

timbo better come with better material tho...only one im skeptical about

It was actually pretty good. Out of the 15 tracks on it I still bump around 9 or 10. I just fill like DOA set the bar to high and a lot of the album was a steep fall off track for track.

i imagine that swizz is just a great salesman and gets dudes to buy his beats.

that's what you Imagine

what reality is this Swiss is a Living Legend who has rap ANTHEMS for the past decade +, He's also produced tracks for some of the largest musicians in the world.

And this is why I sort of give Jay a pass and not Kanye :lol: That plus:

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five mill' - I ain't been rhymin like Common since

He doesn't have to explain himself after neither one of those. Plus Jay can flip a switch and make 'American Gangster'. Where's Kanye's calculated reason for "pushing boundaries" and "being different"?

Ummmm IDK maybe he's just naturally different and wanting to push the boundaries??? :rolleyes

Swiss ain't that bad when he's not making those pots, pans and whistles beats.

Things That U Do
On to the Next One
Welcome to the Jungle

All good songs. His work with Jay most of time is good.

BP3 was trash, I have no doubt tho that this album will be better. The production sounded so good in that commercial

i imagine that swizz is just a great salesman and gets dudes to buy his beats.
that's what you Imagine

what reality is this Swiss is a Living Legend who has rap ANTHEMS for the past decade +, He's also produced tracks for some of the largest musicians in the world.
i imagine it in the same way that hype williams got Jay-z to make the sunshine video. Which does not negate the fact that hype williams is a great director.

Last edited:
i thought at least a track was out, 13 pgs. and no ones even heard a stitch of music

Last edited:
enh, I don't really care about all that, I just want to hear the record

:lol:

Exactly my point! You want to hear the record and there is tons of discussion about it.

And jeez it comes out in 2 weeks with more info about it coming out this coming Monday. People are acting like they have been waiting for a long time since news of the album was announced. :smh:

And this is why I sort of give Jay a pass and not Kanye :lol: That plus:

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five mill' - I ain't been rhymin like Common since

He doesn't have to explain himself after neither one of those. Plus Jay can flip a switch and make 'American Gangster'. Where's Kanye's calculated reason for "pushing boundaries" and "being different"?

Ummmm IDK maybe he's just naturally different and wanting to push the boundaries??? :rolleyes

I had those two in quotes, but if that's what you think he's actually doing, more power to you

Swiss ain't that bad when he's not making those pots, pans and whistles beats.

Things That U Do
On to the Next One
Welcome to the Jungle

All good songs. His work with Jay most of time is good.

For real :lol:....but though On To The Next One was a hype song in the clubs, wasn't a fan of that beat. There were only 5-6 songs I regularly played on there back then, and it definitely wasn't that one.

enh, I don't really care about all that, I just want to hear the record
laugh.gif

Exactly my point! You want to hear the record and there is tons of discussion about it.

And jeez it comes out in 2 weeks with more info about it coming out this coming Monday. People are acting like they have been waiting for a long time since news of the album was announced.
mean.gif
what?  I see a 13 page thread about a jayz album announced a few days ago, i figured there has to be music in here

what else could be going on, HOW it's being released doesn't really interest me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom