+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

SoHi gave the album a 7/10 and broke down why he gave it that rating and y'all STILL attacking him.

This is how you gain that stan label.

SoHi gave the album a 7/10 and broke down why he gave it that rating and y'all STILL attacking him.

This is how you gain that stan label.

i can't speak for no one else, but i'm debating him on the bogus statement of you can just plug in any verse with any song and it will fit ...

I agree the album is around a 7/10 rating, but that one statement he made about flows and actual lyrics didnt make any sense, so he got called on it

stan , hate , and classic.... when critiquing need to go away

I want to speak on Hudson Mohawke some more too.

Look what !llmind did. He presented some beats to Kanye and they weren't chosen. He took it in stride, said **** it, and released them as an instrumental tape. To me, that's the right approach.

Hudson going on twitter full of grief and essentially attacking Jay's artistic integrity was the absolute wrong way to handle things.

Okay I'm done.

i can't speak for no one else, but i'm debating him on the bogus statement of you can just plug in any verse with any song and it will fit ...

I agree the album is around a 7/10 rating, but that one statement he made about flows and actual lyrics didnt make any sense, so he got called on it

The way I understood it, he was talking about the content.

He acknowledged that there were different flows.

The way I understood it, he was talking about the content.

He acknowledged that there were different flows.

He didn't acknowledge different flows until he was called out for saying that EVERY verse sounded alike.

Then he says there are like 3/4 different flows which contradicts his og post IMO.

Since you're attempting to speak for him , answer this question.

How can you mix and match EVERY verse on the album with any song if there are 3/4 different flows ? Wouldn't certain songs sound ridiculous with certain flows because he spit them specifically for that beat ?

Statement doesn't add up no matter how its sliced.

The only thing that sounds anything like lil b is Crown when he says it like soulja /lilb says swag

He didn't acknowledge different flows until he was called out for saying that EVERY verse sounded alike.

Then he says there are like 3/4 different flows which contradicts his og post IMO.

How can you mix and match EVERY verse on the album with any song if there are 3/4 different flows ? Wouldn't certain songs sound ridiculous with certain flows because he spit them specifically for that beat ?

Okay.

Give this joint like a 7/10.

Love Versus, Heaven, and Beach is Better. Not a fan of the tracks w/ R&B hooks.
Production is on point, Timbo went in.

The one thing I dislike about this album and Jay in general is that every verse sounds the same to me.
What I mean is, u can replace any verse of any song and plug it into another song and it won't change a thing.

Just a regular Jay-Z album w/ boring subject matter and top notch production, as expected.

He never said anything about flows until you came at him aggressively. And even then it's not contradictory because he was initially talking about the subject matter.

The last sentence there works as a summary of his post...great production and typical Jay-Z subject matter.

Okay.
He never said anything about flows until you came at him aggressively. And even then it's not contradictory because he was initially talking about the subject matter.

The last sentence there works as a summary of his post...great production and typical Jay-Z subject matter.

okay.

he still wrong if he is talking about subject matter, how can you replace jay-z blue with tom ford ??? or heaven with part 2 ???

its silly and thats why he got called out

- also, when people say typical subject matter, what do they want jay-z to talk about? water in africa... oh thats right he did, beef what dame sigel and jaz-o, oh thats right he did, his relationship with his pops or his dead nephew or an unborn son.. yep did that too

never got how Jay-Z doesnt open up or have diverse topics

Last edited:

Okay.

Give this joint like a 7/10.

Love Versus, Heaven, and Beach is Better. Not a fan of the tracks w/ R&B hooks.
Production is on point, Timbo went in.

The one thing I dislike about this album and Jay in general is that every verse sounds the same to me.
What I mean is, u can replace any verse of any song and plug it into another song and it won't change a thing.

Just a regular Jay-Z album w/ boring subject matter and top notch production, as expected.

:rofl:

How you gonna attempt to rescue someone and do a poor job of it , shoulda just let the man speak for himself.

First off I never addressed him until he claimed EVERY verse was interchangeable , and when I did I surely didn't come at him aggressively.

Again if you wanna put a cape on or call someone a Stan do some fact checking first.

roll.gif
at people who actually think Yeezus is better than MCHG, Kanye has turned into a joke. Jay don't even have him on this album, that's when you know it's bad
laugh.gif
yea like jay haven't been riding ye's **** the last 5-7 years 

album is a 6/10

Last edited:
:rofl:

How you gonna attempt to rescue someone and do a poor job of it , shoulda just let the man speak for himself.

First off I never addressed him until he claimed EVERY verse was interchangeable , and when I did I surely didn't come at him aggressively.

Again if you wanna put a cape on or call someone a Stan do some fact checking first.

I was wrong about you coming at him aggressively. I apologize.

But I never called you a stan either. I said that a certain type of behavior is how someone gains that title. Though, I suppose that statement held some relevance to you since you took it personally.

I'd now like for you to refute my interpretation of his post.

What did Kurt Cobain stand for?
Is this a serious question? Do you really know nothing about Nirvana and Cobain?
I dont, not a single thing. Please enlighten me, and I'm being serious.

laugh.gif
At the A$AP French Montana thing again.

I'm getting up tomorrow and going to BB first thing to snag a copy and if it isnt there like Deuce King said earlier then I'm going to be mad 

suprised alot of people ain't feeling this album. i think it's the best piece of work we got from Jay in a long time. he's the King Of New York as of right now.

Ahh da great streets/internet dweebs divide...

Same idiots that said asap rocky hotter then

French montana
are da same fools knockin jiga's

Album in favor of kanye's weed plate...

At some point you'll have to come to reality my dude. I rock with both, but if "numbers don't lie", then Rocky is factually the "hotter" rapper by album sales. People just think of French as that guy who will drop 3-4 good turn up songs a year and not much more.

Really? .so if we go by that metric j cole hotter then

Kanye west right now...and i know u ain't cosignin

That.

Back
Top Bottom