Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Wale did a free show out NE DC this weekend son is keeping it real, after listening to BP3 Jay needs to do it for free as well.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Wale is doing this for free

no LA or AZ dates tho
grin.gif

If you're willing to make the drive, Fresno is where it's at.

Seen jay too many times to make the drive

he sold his soul to livenation, essentially he has to fulfill 150+ shows, so there will be more opportunities to see him live

yup, trust me, there will be plenty of chances to see Jay in the near future...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

why is there no official info on this $$%%? I've been scouring the net for 15 minutes and can't find a damn thing...
Go to Ticketmaster or Livenation.

The 3 stops I heard in TX were Austin, El Paso, Lubbock.. all have huge schools/a lot of smaller schools around those cities. As Wale said "College kidslike what we do, so we gonna make sure the college kids is happy,"

JAY-Z WILL BE AT UCLA, PAULEY PAVILION - NOVEMBER 8TH

"Yes, this is really happening. Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 3 at 10:00 a.m. for the general public, but the UCLA student presale for the concertwill be from Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, Oct. 2, at 10 p.m.. (Purchase tickets at LiveNation.com.)"

Damn, they quoted my tweet.

Mama I made it. [emoji]169[/emoji]Jay-Z
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- JAY-Z announced today that -- N.E.R.D, led by the phenomenal hit-makers and producers Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo, Wale one of the brightest, innovative and heralded young rap stars of today, and J.Cole whose insightful and meaningful lyrical form brings promise of a new day in hip-hop, -- will join him throughout his North American tour.

The Live Nation produced tour will make 24 stops at a mix of college campus arenas and traditional venues across North America starting at Penn State University on October 9th. Ticket and tour information for JAY-Z, N.E.R.D, Wale, and J.Cole is available at LiveNation.com.

Dates, cities and venues for the JAY-Z Tour are below. Dates and venues are subject to change.
Code:
    Date        City               Venue    Oct 09      State College, PA  Penn State/Bryce Jordan Center    Oct 10      Cincinnati, OH     N Kentucky U/Bank of Kentucky Center    Oct 13      Edmonton, AB       Rexall Place    Oct 14      Calgary, AB        Pengrowth Saddledome    Oct 15      Kelowna, BC        Prospera Place    Oct 16      Vancouver, BC      General Motors Place    Oct 17      Seattle, WA        KeyArena    Oct 21      Ypsilanti, MI      Eastern Michigan U/Convocation Center    Oct 23      Philadelphia, PA   Wachovia Center (Powerhouse)    Oct 24      Providence, RI     Dunkin Donuts Center    Oct 25      Amherst, MA        U of Mass/Mullins Center    Oct 27      Baltimore, MD      1st Mariner Arena    Oct 28      Columbus, OH       Ohio State/ Value City Arena the                                    Schottenstein Center    Oct 29      London, ON         John Labatt Centre    Oct 30      Montreal, QC       Bell Centre    Oct 31      Toronto, ON        Air Canada Centre    Nov 01      Ottawa, ON         Scotiabank Place    Nov 07      Fresno, CA         Fresno State/Save Mart Center    Nov 12      Champaign, IL      University of Illinois/Assembly Hall    Nov 19      Albuquerque, NM    Tingley Coliseum    Nov 20      El Paso, TX        U of Texas at El Paso/Don Haskins Ctr    Nov 21      Lubbock, TX        United Spirit Arena    Nov 22      Austin, TX         U of Texas at Austin/Frank Erwin Center
*** More cities and dates to be announced soon.

!$##...just realized i might be able to get all access since N.E.R.D is on the tour...wow gotta get workin on that

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

!$##...just realized i might be able to get all access since N.E.R.D is on the tour...wow gotta get workin on that
Wait, what?! NERD is on the tour?!?!

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

JAY-Z WILL BE AT UCLA, PAULEY PAVILION - NOVEMBER 8TH

"Yes, this is really happening. Tickets go on sale Saturday, October 3 at 10:00 a.m. for the general public, but the UCLA student presale for the concert will be from Wednesday, Sept. 30, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, Oct. 2, at 10 p.m.. (Purchase tickets at LiveNation.com.)"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

i mean i know he did the 9/11 thing and all but damn can NY get a date?
Dude did 2 NYC Shows that week.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Wait, what?! NERD is on the tour?!?!
they replaced Lupe...

kind of excited though...i know a female who got all access for GITD because of N.E.R.D and said next time they play she's taking me...well, UCLA will benext time...so hmmmmm All Access at a Jay show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom