Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

I'm getting my seats tomorrow for Fresno. I'm hoping I could get some better seats than I would have today. Driving from San Jose FTL.

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

nerd.gif
Fresno summit? I'll be heading there from LA for the show.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yea, dude im all for that..what yall dudes tryna do? something before? after?
Whadown with the summit?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I'm getting my seats tomorrow for Fresno. I'm hoping I could get some better seats than I would have today. Driving from San Jose FTL.

your car empty? id be MORE than happy to throw gas money your way for a ride
pimp.gif

I'm also driving to the Fresno show from San Jose....long drive...sucks...

Just got my tickets.. Section 3 on the floor - Row A

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I'm also driving to the Fresno show from San Jose....long drive...sucks...

Just got my tickets.. Section 3 on the floor - Row A
Haha I'll be making the drive from LA. But an #NT mini summit perhaps? Anyone else goin?

why is there no official info on this $$%%? I've been scouring the net for 15 minutes and can't find a damn thing...

Just bought 4 tickets to the show in Cleveland, (other than Jay I wonder who else will be there)

Sec 105, row cc (there really isn't a bad seat @ CSU)

Could have bought floor tickets, row 23ish, but didn't want to take the risk of Fat/Tall beings blocking my view haha

Damn I got greedy and passed on seats yesterday hoping to get better seats for the LN presale today. Anybody know if they hold a select number of floor seatsfor the general sale?

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Wale is doing this for free

no LA or AZ dates tho
grin.gif

If you're willing to make the drive, Fresno is where it's at.

Seen jay too many times to make the drive

he sold his soul to livenation, essentially he has to fulfill 150+ shows, so there will be more opportunities to see him live

Back
Top Bottom