Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

[table][tr][td]Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Key Arena[/td] [td]Seattle
spacer.gif
WA[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'll be there
I'm confused...I see a Nov. 3rd start date? so that means Lupe, Wale and Cole wont be coming?
ohwell.gif

wow i paid $76 for the floor seat just to see hov - now wale and lupe - mayne i just came up

[table][tr][td]Friday, October 09, 2009 8:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM[/td] [td]Bryce Jordan Center[/td] [td]University Park
spacer.gif
PA[/td] [/tr][/table]
I got tickets to this joint on impulse because it was the closest to home after i couldnt get tixs for the MSG show. Gonna have to drive a few hours but ifigure you only live once.

I know this isnt solidified etc, but yall think Lupe and Wale are gonna be at this one, or is this a different tour? Might make me feel better about mydecision to cop seeing that some more artist are gonna come thru.

[table][tr][td]Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:30 PM
Doors: 6:30 PM[/td] [td]Value City Arena Ohio State University[/td] [td]Columbus
spacer.gif
OH[/td] [/tr][/table]
and my friend came through with those good OSU student discout tickets.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

EL PASO?

roll.gif
that's how i felt when i found out, i'm mad i just moved fromthere. & my apartment was walking distance to the venue.

I got tickets for Jay in Maryland.....I'm going late tho, not trying to hear a single bar from Wale

pimp.gif

Already got my tickets for Seattle.

Hov being my favorite rapper and Lupe being my second favorite, this is great.
pimp.gif

I don't know about Nor Cal but Hov had a major show in LA few months back, just by looking at the dates when they released weeks ago the point of the Tourwas to hit Locations Hov usually wouldn't hit up. He also did a Tour with Ciara and Fabolous which hit most of the Major Cities in the U.S.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I don't know about Nor Cal but Hov had a major show in LA few months back, just by looking at the dates when they released weeks ago the point of the Tour was to hit Locations Hov usually wouldn't hit up. He also did a Tour with Ciara and Fabolous which hit most of the Major Cities in the U.S.

The LA show was Powerhouse...a radio show...he hasn't played LA proper since the Palladium last year?

Back
Top Bottom