Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I really don't have any interest in seeing N.E.R.D
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

NO FL DATES!

chill my man I'm sure they aren't gonna skip virtually the whole east coast....im in orlando right now and im fully confident they will make a stopsomewhere in FLA

What the %@*@ man, I just heard about this today and had to resort to resell price. Oh well, Fresno here i come. Long trip. Who's going to the fresno show?

Can't wait to see my fav rapper j z

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I cant believe dude is stopping in El Paso and Austin but not D/FW.
It just said in the article that this was more of a college type tour. Last time I checked, Dallas doesn't have any colleges there to give adamn about.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't get mad at him going to El Paso though, they never get any love.

Has anyone who pre-ordered their tickets for the Austin show get them in the mail yet?

copped that floor seating for pauley pavillion (fucla)....

oh and i got some 100 level seating too if anyone wants them...

just finished working the presale for the show at Vandy

really happy that I finally get to see Hov. too bad it's in Nashville and not in NYC

So did anyone get floor seats for the UCLA show? I wonder if they're saving those for the general public?

Got lower level hundred seats for PA. Anyone goin to Penn State from NYC? Me and my boy wouldn't mind ridin out wit some cool dudes then hit up an afterparty and maybe *#@! some $@!% from Penn State (Biggie voice). If so just PM. BTW, Penn State students is the Bryce Center on the main campus, or what ... Postsome info.

Originally Posted by bee easyy

I need to get a pair of tickets to the Fresno show.

Me and a couple of my boys got tickets from a Savemart down here. By the time I was looking at the presales, lower section was the only thing available.
I was gonna cop for $75, but waited until the public sale and copped same section seats for $50.
Don't sleep on that Fresno show though, Jay probably aint ever coming back here.

how big is the savemart center??
Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by bee easyy

I need to get a pair of tickets to the Fresno show.

Me and a couple of my boys got tickets from a Savemart down here. By the time I was looking at the presales, lower section was the only thing available.
I was gonna cop for $75, but waited until the public sale and copped same section seats for $50.
Don't sleep on that Fresno show though, Jay probably aint ever coming back here.

I got 4 pre-sale tickets to the UCLA show but in the 300's, I guess i was a little too late for the 200's/floor

but hopefully the general public release will have some more and I can just parlay these if I come up on better seats

it's gonna be ill though! Just to be in that building

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I got 4 pre-sale tickets to the UCLA show but in the 300's, I guess i was a little too late for the 200's/floor

but hopefully the general public release will have some more and I can just parlay these if I come up on better seats

it's gonna be ill though! Just to be in that building

I'm a find what you look like +%%!!%!*$@!@. I'm a be in the 200's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nah i'ma probably see you though
laugh.gif
but youwon't see me

yo how big is pauley pavillion though? I never been there

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

nah i'ma probably see you though
laugh.gif
but you won't see me

yo how big is pauley pavillion though? I never been there

laugh.gif
I'm a say wassup to Nik Nak and then i'll follow her to findyou
And I never been but here's a pic
UCLAPauleyPavilion.jpeg

laugh.gif

btw, anyone have a livenation code? I'm trying to cop a few more
I have a citi one & the ucla code but they are all out

Originally Posted by The Wizard

just finished working the presale for the show at Vandy

really happy that I finally get to see Hov. too bad it's in Nashville and not in NYC

This isn't part of the "official" tour is it? Just wondering cuz it isn't even listed on any upcoming tour lists. Seen the hard Knock tourat TSU Gentry & Jay-Z/R Kelly at Sommet, but this Vandy show doesn't appear to have any guests. I'm cool with that though...haha.

Back
Top Bottom