Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by renegade34474

eek.gif
.... that touch-pass was
eek.gif

Same thing I thought, nice tight spiral, placed perfectly.

And thanks jrob.

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif
@ the thought of the Colts in the Super Bowl again.

I would rather have the Colts again than any team from Beantown.

gets popcorn....this can be interesting....

2 very impressive drives by jacksonville....now they gotta play d and not committ any more turnovers....but garrard def. has showed so far that his season wasno fluke and that last week may have been first playoff game jitters....

i just want fred taylor to get a big 1 for a td....the playoffs so far have been
pimp.gif

also the pats have shown constantly this yr ...if its less than 4th and 5 they will go for it....kinda to hard to stop a team that goes the full 4 downs

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif

+1 for you ooIRON MANoo
pimp.gif

Impressive drives by the Jags however they need the D to step up and make some stops because they will not be able to maintain a shootout with the Patriotsdown the stretch.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

smh.gif

Hater....

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

Most people from Los Angeles are jealous of Boston's success, so I can see why you feel that way.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by thejrob

^ Cowboy fans r just prayin if it works out for them they don't have to run into the pats
You think they really want to see the team that BEAT the Pats?
Of course they do. If the Pats lose this season is a failure, but they would still be the best team, it just would have no significance. The Ravensalmost beat them once too, if they had won would you rather face the Pats than Baltimore. If they play Jacksonville 100 times they have much better chancesthan playing the Pats.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

^ Cowboy fans r just prayin if it works out for them they don't have to run into the pats
You think they really want to see the team that BEAT the Pats?
Of course they do. If the Pats lose this season is a failure, but they would still be the best team, it just would have no significance. The Ravens almost beat them once too, if they had won would you rather face the Pats than Baltimore. If they play Jacksonville 100 times they have much better chances than playing the Pats.
Plus you gotta know Tom Brady would scorch the Cowboys shotty secondary. A Run first team such as the Jags would present a better match-up

Back
Top Bottom