Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This has been a beautiful game so far.

Yep the Jags come to play tonight no doubt about that.

I hope this game doesnt turn sloppy, cuz this has been the best execution from both teams in the NFL on offense all season long

Originally Posted by tupac003

Why are NE fans booing right now? Damn spoiled brats!
For taking the knee. i guess they were thinking Hail Mary to Moss

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif
@ the thought of the Colts in the Super Bowl again.

Stop it. It's the first half. And they are about to score again. Plus have you watched one game this year? If so you would realize how stupid that statement was.

No, this is my first Patriots game I have watched this year, shut the #**! up noob. The only thing that's stupid is you opening your mouth.

That was as smooth a first half as I've seen in a long time. Quick as hell too. 2nd half should be awesome.

good first half for the pats offense. but i hope they get defense by free agent or the draft because they need it bad.
not to mention the jags offenseive line is huge and the pats can,t get near garrard. look for the PATS to win this game somehow someway.

if I were the Jags...I'd be very happy with the 1st half...

like i said before, the Pats need to make a 2nd half adjustment on D...our secondary is garbage right now...
smh.gif

this is exactly why I was nervous for this game and not talking smack like the rest of you Patriot "fans"

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif

Stop it. It's the first half. And they are about to score again. Plus have you watched one game this year? If so you would realize how stupid that statement was.

No, this is my first Patriots game I have watched this year, shut the #**! up noob. The only thing that's stupid is you opening your mouth.

Ouch noob. Man that hurts. You feel any smarter yet? Please explain how I "opened my mouth" on the internet?
tongue.gif
Anyways for you to say there is no way the Pats will win is ******ed.

smh.gif

Ouch noob. Man that hurts. You feel any smarter yet? Please explain how I "opened my mouth" on the internet?
tongue.gif

I will accept your apology once the Jags win this game
nerd.gif

smh.gif

tongue.gif

ya this game can go either way.... the defense will decide the outcome unless the game becomes sloppy...

smh.gif

tongue.gif

I will accept your apology once the Jags win this game
nerd.gif

Sure.

C'mon Jags pull this one out, I was already way off with my Seahawks pick, don't need to be wrong with my Jags pick too.

Back
Top Bottom