Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

looks like belichick is throwing out an old pats game plan. slow the game down. they're also eating clock. get the TD before the half, they get the ball atthe start of the enxt half. go up by 14 and they have control.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif
@ the thought of the Colts in the Super Bowl again.

Stop it. It's the first half. And they are about to score again. Plus have you watched one game this year? If so you would realize how stupid thatstatement was.

Originally Posted by BattsLM

Is it just me or do yall think the Pats are gonna score every time they get the ball?

Idunno , but if the jags wanna stay in it , they will damn sure need to

DAMN ... T. Cousin just CHOKESLAMMED Welker

that was a very costly penalty. i;m not eve sure what happened there. i didn;t se eit. what happened?

those Nike SuperBad's are so fresh

Chester, I saw reggie White lose it vs the Cowboys once, and was swingin on people after receiving that block. the whole team had to hold him back

Wow he missed

eek.gif
Two incompletions TOTAL between BOTH QB's. Great game so far. All that time lost for a missed FG. That could be costly.

Back
Top Bottom