Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Look at this Guy
smh.gif

His short+*## arms werent long enough to just scoop the ball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Q: What is the secondary logo on the Pats field? Its around both ends, opposite sides, 35-40 yard line.

It looks like a silver triangle with electricticy coming out the top. Backstory

There are electronic generators under those logos that power the cameras on the opponents side of the field and scramble radio transmissions.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Can some of yall shut the %%#+ UP about Randy Moss?

I mean damn, that's my favorite player in the world, but when he scores he will score. Stop running your mouth begging for him to get a touchdown. Groupie%@%* N's.
laugh.gif

You don't sound like a Moss fan to me....
smh.gif

roll.gif

I mean damn, that's my favorite player in the world, but when he scores he will score. Stop running your mouth begging for him to get a touchdown. Groupie%@%* N's.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Q: What is the secondary logo on the Pats field? Its around both ends, opposite sides, 35-40 yard line.

It looks like a silver triangle with electricticy coming out the top. Backstory

There are electronic generators under those logos that power the cameras on the opponents side of the field and scramble radio transmissions.

LOL! You've been on a roll all season. But seriously, backstory?

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
because he doesn't "ride" Moss means he's not a Moss fan? There's a difference between a fan, a bandwagoner, a groupie, and an**hugger
laugh.gif
smh.gif

how the ref didnt blow that down, he got hit and was down.. ref standin rite there
smh.gif

sick.gif
62 ran thru the hole and blocked no one

Back
Top Bottom