Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Damn, "The iPhone "" cannot be updated at this time because the iPhone activation server is temporarily unavailable." Anyone else getting this?
smh.gif

Just got it... *@+*!!!

Originally Posted by lowslows

My phone cant make anything but emergency calls...
mad.gif

Apple needs to improve their damn servers

I have to leave at 4...

great.... hour and a half later... lets hope i have better luck.
frown.gif
You been stuck for an hour and a half?
smh.gif

nope, its been backing up for like an hour and a half. and it still didnt update. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

did you guys ever replace your iphone 3g because of the warranty

im trying to think of reasons why i can return it

so far i have dust in the screen (this is true though) but just in case it doesnt work

and also my iphone overheats (this is true too)

but im not sure what are other good reasons why
just say that it freezes completeley when you try to use differnt apps. I've done this multiple times. I'm on my 10th iphone in less thantwo years tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I love the apple genius bar.

mad.gif
I thought video was coming with 3.0 not just the 3Gs..... looks like ill be jailbreaking again

For some reason I can't sync my phone after the OS 3.0 update. It keeps giving me an error message

Anyone got any solutions??? Any help would be great

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Damn, "The iPhone "" cannot be updated at this time because the iPhone activation server is temporarily unavailable." Anyone else getting this?

in what part of your upgrade did you get this message? mine is still backing up. i already downloaded the update, just waiting to install now. backing up is taking forever. just dont want to waste my time right now before work if its not going to work

I got it right after backing up...

great.... hour and a half later... lets hope i have better luck.
frown.gif

I got it right after backing up also. I just tried again and luckily the backup only took about 10 seconds this time but the installation/activation is still ano go. At least I'm not stuck in the activation process like I was last year for a couple of hours.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

this update is cool, except for the fact i can't get my purchases to xfer back to my phone.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same here man, I can't even download them all over again from my phone neither. Anyone know what the issue is?

I tried about 5-6 times after I got the "iphone activation server .... " message, and it finally went thru....
pimp.gif

so far i have dust in the screen (this is true though) but just in case it doesnt work

I remember when I had my iPhone 3G, I actually returned it and got a new one because of the dust in the screen. The guy was pretty cool and justswapped it out.

I saw a few questions so just to make sure that it is known. The jailbreak and ultrasnow software will be release on Friday. This is so Apple doesn't havea chance to make last minute software changes to the 3.0 OS.

I remember when I had my iPhone 3G, I actually returned it and got a new one because of the dust in the screen. The guy was pretty cool and just swapped it out.

Yup, I did the same thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

After updating, is anyone else still not able to send pics through MMS after update?

u gotta wait till AT&T makes that feature available towards the end of the summer....

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by khadafi252

this update is cool, except for the fact i can't get my purchases to xfer back to my phone.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same here man, I can't even download them all over again from my phone neither. Anyone know what the issue is?
Yea I think that's the same thing happening to me. Does it give you an error message?

Back
Top Bottom