Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think the 3.0 release on the 18th is for people in other timezones....if you notice at the bottom of the link air freshh posted, it's copyrighted to Apple Asia. I believe it will be available later on after 12pm for people here in the US.

*edit*

I was just reading that AT&T at the moment doesn't support both tethering and MMS on the OS 3.0 update
eek.gif
smh.gif
. I'm sure it was discussed before, but this really sucks....AT&T said something that they are going to work to update their plans (which means paying additional amounts of $ to enable tethering and MMS on top of what you normally pay in your data plan) by late summer....wow...
smh.gif
someone confirm this........if this is true
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
It won't cost us anything extra.

http://gizmodo.com/5291507/iphone-30s-mms-will-be-part-of-sms-bundle-not-sold-at-extra-cost

pimp.gif

Good news for those who are upgrade eligible in July, August or Septmeber YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UPGRADE TO THE 3GS ON FRIDAY FOR THE NORMAL PRICE.
pimp.gif

I may have feed you guys bad info. You may be able to jailbreak your iphone if you haven't updated your itunes. I am trying to research the correct answernow.

Okay so it looks like Friday is the day for those wanting to hack their iPhones like myself. It sucks but hey they want to make sure AT&T doesn't closethe hole they found to sim unlock the phone. I updated my 3G earlier today just to mess around with the 3.0 software, but I still use my 2G so I will be okay.Hope you guys can be patient.

indifferent.gif
@ apple...damn servers wont connect andnow im stuck on one screen on the last leg of the update

This aint no damn iPod...i need my PHONE *@+$

Damn, "The iPhone "" cannot be updated at this time because the iPhone activation server is temporarily unavailable." Anyone else gettingthis?

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Damn, "The iPhone "" cannot be updated at this time because the iPhone activation server is temporarily unavailable." Anyone else getting this?

smh.gif
I'm gettin it too...

Damn, "The iPhone "" cannot be updated at this time because the iPhone activation server is temporarily unavailable." Anyone else getting this?

in what part of your upgrade did you get this message? mine is still backing up. i already downloaded the update, just waiting to install now. backing up istaking forever. just dont want to waste my time right now before work if its not going to work

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

in what part of your upgrade did you get this message? mine is still backing up. i already downloaded the update, just waiting to install now. backing up is taking forever. just dont want to waste my time right now before work if its not going to work

I got it right after backing up...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

in what part of your upgrade did you get this message? mine is still backing up. i already downloaded the update, just waiting to install now. backing up is taking forever. just dont want to waste my time right now before work if its not going to work

I got it right after backing up...

great.... hour and a half later... lets hope i have better luck.
frown.gif

My phone cant make anything but emergency calls...
mad.gif

Apple needs to improve their damn servers

I have to leave at 4...

great.... hour and a half later... lets hope i have better luck.
frown.gif

You been stuck for an hour and a half?
smh.gif

did you guys ever replace your iphone 3g because of the warranty

im trying to think of reasons why i can return it

so far i have dust in the screen (this is true though) but just in case it doesnt work

and also my iphone overheats (this is true too)

but im not sure what are other good reasons why

Back
Top Bottom