Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

lol @ this. i had maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad numbers in my phone. omg at this bull.

facepalm x n.

anybody that makes a tutorial needs to make it the hell clear. dammit.
i can get apps back...well, SOME of them. the other stuff i hate? NOPE.

i have to install a ton of apps that i used to have. i don't even know how to get my contacts back. i guess they have to call me.
what a headache. not upgrading again. ever. next time i jailbreak will be when the next iphone drops. forget all this. dev team doesn't wanna drop quickpwnso a dude has to use this redsnow bull...ppl not making tuts CLEAR. i feel like throwing my iphone out of this third story window and taking a piss on it.

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol @ this. i had maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad numbers in my phone. omg at this bull.

facepalm x n.

anybody that makes a tutorial needs to make it the hell clear. dammit.
i can get apps back...well, SOME of them. the other stuff i hate? NOPE.

i have to install a ton of apps that i used to have. i don't even know how to get my contacts back. i guess they have to call me.
what a headache. not upgrading again. ever. next time i jailbreak will be when the next iphone drops. forget all this. dev team doesn't wanna drop quickpwn so a dude has to use this redsnow bull...ppl not making tuts CLEAR. i feel like throwing my iphone out of this third story window and taking a piss on it.
the tutorials clearly state to backup your phone.
but if you did, and you still cant get the numbers, try syncing your numbers to your windows contact book next time... that way they will be on your PC addressbook for later.

but on the real though...

tell em why you mad son

the same thing happened to me, but i have more than one phone so i wasnt completely blown with no numbers
if you did backup, and it still did you dirty, i feel your pain because ive had that happen to me in the past.
but im sure you followed the instructions to the T, because if not, you wouldnt be this angry about it.

That Auto-tune app by T-pain , anybody know the release date for it?
laugh.gif

Figured out what was causing my battery to drain.

AIM with push notifications.

Turned off push for AIM and my battery is back to normal. Still have a full charge after 12 hours.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

That Auto-tune app by T-pain , anybody know the release date for it?
laugh.gif

its already out.... called the robot voice or something like that?

so i tried to use tethering on my 3gs, it no longer works, although on my phone it says that it is tethering, the internet never comes up

did att put a stop to this?

thanks.

Hey what's a good program to use to convert video files (wmv, avi) to iphone video format (m4v)? I used videora but it kept making my laptop overheat.

Quick question...
my contract with Sprint expires July 3rd and i'm thinking of getting the new iphone. How much would I be paying a month for the best plan? I would googleit but I wanna hear firsthand from NT.

Im with Soprano as well. What does it cost for someone to have at least 500 min, data and unlimted texts? Also do they have a thing where u can talk to likeyour top 5 or something like that? Info please. i want out of Sprint with the quickness.

I had my iphone jailbroke on my 3g before the 3.0 OS. now i have the 3.0 update without jailbreak.

someone give me reasons why i would like to have a my 3g 3.0 os jailbreak'd besides nice themes.

What plan do I have to get if I have an unlocked iPhone 3G that I want to use on T-Mobile? I currently have the Sidekick plan, but I'm pretty sure Iwon't be getting the 3G data services. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom