Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

What is the easiest, quickest and most painless way of making a ringtone and uploading it to your phone? Also making it loud enough to hear if I'm down thehall or in the kitchen? I've dealt with programs, apps, SSH, DiskAid and the likes and nothing is acceptable to me. It's frustrating. I use to makering tones for my RAZR2 using Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and they came out loud and crystal clear
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What is the easiest, quickest and most painless way of making a ringtone and uploading it to your phone? Also making it loud enough to hear if I'm down the hall or in the kitchen? I've dealt with programs, apps, SSH, DiskAid and the likes and nothing is acceptable to me. It's frustrating. I use to make ring tones for my RAZR2 using Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and they came out loud and crystal clear
frown.gif
http://www.myxer.com/make/

I sold my 2G just bought a new 3G (unlocked on T-mobile) and I need to know how can I recieve MMS?

I've been trying to get a new keyboard, SMS background, and change some fonts for my iphone 3G on 3.0 but none of them work with winter-board. Anyone knowwhen these should be available??

what is the difference between IMAP and POP? i'm trying to get my school email on here but i don't know which one to choose...

iPhone 3GS overheating caused by faulty batteries?

Posted by dennis on June 30th, 2009 at 03:27pm Comments

Just yesterday we wrote about some iPhone 3GS units overheating to death or to discoloration.
Today Wired quotes Aaron Vronko of Rapid Repair (they were the ones that first dissected the iPhone 3GS) as saying that the overheating problem is more thanlikely the result of faulty batteries which could eventually lead to a massive iPhone 3GS recall.

Burned "pink" iPhone 3GS to the left
Mr. Vronko said about the affected iPhone 3GS units: "My guess is there's going to be a whole lot of batteries affected because these are from verylarge production runs. If you have a problem in the design of a series of batteries, it's probably going to be spread to tens of thousands, if not hundredsof thousands, and maybe more."
Is a massive Apple iPhone 3GS recall just ahead? We'll keep you posted!

Link.

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/news/2009/06/30/iphone-3gs-overheating-caused-by-faulty-batteries/

is there another way to unlock the 3g on 2.2.1 OS besides using yellosn0w? i've reinstalled the source many times but its still not working for me.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

iPhone 3GS overheating caused by faulty batteries?

Posted by dennis on June 30th, 2009 at 03:27pm Comments

Just yesterday we wrote about some iPhone 3GS units overheating to death or to discoloration.
Today Wired quotes Aaron Vronko of Rapid Repair (they were the ones that first dissected the iPhone 3GS) as saying that the overheating problem is more than likely the result of faulty batteries which could eventually lead to a massive iPhone 3GS recall.

Burned "pink" iPhone 3GS to the left
Mr. Vronko said about the affected iPhone 3GS units: "My guess is there's going to be a whole lot of batteries affected because these are from very large production runs. If you have a problem in the design of a series of batteries, it's probably going to be spread to tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, and maybe more."
Is a massive Apple iPhone 3GS recall just ahead? We'll keep you posted!

Link.

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/news/2009/06/30/iphone-3gs-overheating-caused-by-faulty-batteries/
nerd.gif

Does anyone know if i have the unlimited data for my sidekick...can i get a unlocked 2g iphone and have it work ?

Looked I tried to Get MMS ON 2G 2.1 Software and now my phone won't leave the apple screen what can i do about this

I just want to be able to Jailbreak my iPhone 3G with 3.0 and for it to work perfectly.. whenever that happens im sure this post will be BOOMIN

Originally Posted by krider31

I just want to be able to Jailbreak my iPhone 3G with 3.0 and for it to work perfectly.. whenever that happens im sure this post will be BOOMIN

Redsn0w

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by retro23phan

^ you have to restore it using itunes.
So do i have to Upgrade to the 3.0 Software Because I really don't want to do it
no you dont, just put your phone into DFU mode and restore your iphone with 2.2.1 or whatever you want.

and for those concerned about upgrading to 3.0 jailbroken. I was skeptical at first and it took me three tries but now i have no problem. Everything is runningsmooth, from cydia to apps not crashing.

So do i have to Upgrade to the 3.0 Software Because I really don't want to do it
no you dont, just put your phone into DFU mode and restore your iphone with 2.2.1 or whatever you want.

and for those concerned about upgrading to 3.0 jailbroken. I was skeptical at first and it took me three tries but now i have no problem. Everything is running smooth, from cydia to apps not crashing.

My Phone is Unlocked though Will That Be Problem

and for those concerned about upgrading to 3.0 jailbroken. I was skeptical at first and it took me three tries but now i have no problem. Everything is running smooth, from cydia to apps not crashing.

My Phone is Unlocked though Will That Be Problem

It's Not Even Showing up On my computer

Originally Posted by its Labrev

^ My 3GS feels very hot at times too. Hmmm,
nerd.gif
maybe thats why my battery stinks, mine gets warm through excessive use..I don't know about hot.

Back
Top Bottom