Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

On the iphone 3gs how do you get your videos you record when you sync it to itunes? (PC).

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

BirdsIView wrote:

Still waiting for quickpwn over here
mad.gif
. I'm going crazy without my
MLB app, easily my favorite app.
If you like the app so much it must be good right? Support the developers every once in a while... Apps are relatively cheap, and you did drop
200-300 on a phone...
Cause you can't get the phone for free but you can get apps for free.

I wanna jailbreak mine already
smh.gif

what are you waiting on?
or do you have a 3GS?
I wanna get the new one but i think ill stick with my 3G until the 3GS is jailbroken

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

BirdsIView wrote:

mad.gif
. I'm going crazy without my
If you like the app so much it must be good right? Support the developers every once in a while... Apps are relatively cheap, and you did drop
200-300 on a phone...

smh.gif

what are you waiting on?
or do you have a 3GS?
I wanna get the new one but i think ill stick with my 3G until the 3GS is jailbroken
I have a 3G. How do I jailbreak? I thought people were having problems with the other method.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

B Smooth 202 wrote:

TheSouthside wrote:

BirdsIView wrote:

mad.gif
. I'm going crazy without
my

200-300 on a phone...

smh.gif

what are you waiting on?

or do you have a 3GS?

I have a 3G. How do I jailbreak? I thought people were having problems with the other method.

i used pwnage tool 3.0, upgrading from an 2.2.1 jailbroken phone...no issues whatsoever. i got it right on the first try too. None of my friends had any issueswith Redsn0w either.

i dont understand why people are afraid to use redsn0w.
its made by the devteam, the same guys who made quick pwn.
its just as legit....

Originally Posted by hella handsome

its just as legit....

yeah but it is glitchy, my boy wants me to take it off his phone.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

its just as legit....

yeah but it is glitchy, my boy wants me to take it off his phone.
personally i havent had one glitch. its worked fine for me.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

Could you guys post up some of your cases I really wanna find a cool case and around my way we have nothing.

I have the incase black(the rubber kind) and also have the anti-glare film screen protector that covers the entire front of the phone.
same setup

Basic question here...I got about 2,000 songs in my iTunes library. With that plus apps, etc, will I be good with a 16gb, or should I get the 32?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just look on your itunes to see how much have...if you're cuttin it close go up...

Nah, I'm picking up an iPhone this week...just wondering which one I should get.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

Could you guys post up some of your cases I really wanna find a cool case and around my way we have nothing.

I have the incase black(the rubber kind) and also have the anti-glare film screen protector that covers the entire front of the phone.

I went with the Speck Candy Shell. I've had it for about a week and it's pretty good so far. My only issue is that the sleep button is a little weirdto press at first but I've gotten used to it. It also comes with a screen protector, mircro fiber cloth and squeegee.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just look on your itunes to see how much have...if you're cuttin it close go up...

Nah, I'm picking up an iPhone this week...just wondering which one I should get.

Which ever suits your needs. Like he said, check your iTunes. I went with the 32 since I have over 25 GBs of music.

if i get a 2g iphone with 3.0 firmware and i have itunes 2.2.1 firmware can i restore the iphone to 2.2.1

Originally Posted by Saba

whats the price of tmobile iphone user bills ?
I pay $45 a month:

1000 Minutes
FREE Nights and Weekends
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Data
FREE Mobile to Mobile

its just as legit....
I think it's the fact people are saying it's glitchy after you unlock. Also apps not working properly, Winterboard compatibility issues,phone freezing or running slow etc. People are also reverting back to 2.2.1. My phone works solid on FW2.2 right now so until they can fix all the kinksI'm not upgrading anytime soon
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Saba

whats the price of tmobile iphone user bills ?
I pay $45 a month:

1000 Minutes
FREE Nights and Weekends
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Data
FREE Mobile to Mobile
pimp.gif

i should signed up for individual plan and add lines to it instead of going for family plan

well my plan is

700 minutes + 2 lines
unlimited text for family
unlimited data
free weekend night minutes
unlimted mobile to mobile

~$72 + taxes

pimp.gif

on att it wouldve been $60 dollars alone for unlimted data+ unlimted text

upgraded using redsnow. lost all apps i had, all pics, all contacts, etc. following the damn tutorial on a site. tried to update from backup but it didn'twork.

what happened is that the tut said to rename your ipod so i renamed it to the same thing. i guess in doing so i saved over the backup. so when i restored frombackup it was like restoring to nothing. so yeah.

no pics.
no contacts
no music
nothing.

lol @ this.

Back
Top Bottom