Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Boost you still running 2.2.1 and waiting for quickpwn over there?
Well, 2.2,
sick.gif

I have the OG Iphone with a cracked LCD, my friend wants to buy it off me. How much should I sell it for? What's its worth?
Thanks in advance!

Anyone install Backgrounder and notice a significant battery drainage problem?

I uninstalled it but my battery is still draining very quickly.

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

I have the OG Iphone with a cracked LCD, my friend wants to buy it off me. How much should I sell it for? What's its worth?
Thanks in advance!
The screen repair can be done by a pro for like $20-$30 so they go for A LOT on eBay. I sold my broken one for $150 but I could've gottenanother $100 for it

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Backgrounder for 3.0 is live on Cydia.
Yep. That's the one I installed. Gave me battery problems.

Uninstalled it and the drainage still persists.

^ It's been working fine for me so far. The one app that completely drained my battery was Insomnia. Horrible.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Still waiting for quickpwn over here
mad.gif
. I'm going crazy without my MLB app, easily my favorite app.
If you like the app so much it must be good right? Support the developers every once in a while... Apps are relatively cheap, and you did drop200-300 on a phone...

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

mad.gif
If you like the app so much it must be good right? Support the developers every once in a while... Apps are relatively cheap, and you did drop 200-300 on a phone...

laugh.gif

Anyone having issuse with Winterboard not running mods you click on? I mean I can't get my SMS background to change nor my keyboard.

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

Could you guys post up some of your cases I really wanna find a cool case and around my way we have nothing.

I have the incase black(the rubber kind) and also have the anti-glare film screen protector that covers the entire front of the phone.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

mad.gif
If you like the app so much it must be good right? Support the developers every once in a while... Apps are relatively cheap, and you did drop 200-300 on a phone...
Cause you can't get the phone for free but you can get apps for free.

I wanna jailbreak mine already
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom