Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by bjamez20

everyone download air mouse Its $2 and lets you use your phone as a wireless mouse/keyboard

typing this reply from air mouse. this is awesome! Thanks for mentioning this app.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

it's the same thing as ssh, but no complications just download, install, plug in your phone, and you can drag any files you need straight to your iphone.

So basically, it's like iPhonebrowser?

anyone know why this is happening? i just got the 3GS. i wanted to send a pic thru MMS but when i tapped the bottom left corner to send the pic there was noMMS option. only the wallpaper email and assign to contact pops up. !*%?

and when i go to my messages theres no camera icon right next to where you'd type in the text. iduno wasup. help please.

Originally Posted by siirkus

anyone know why this is happening? i just got the 3GS. i wanted to send a pic thru MMS but when i tapped the bottom left corner to send the pic there was no MMS option. only the wallpaper email and assign to contact pops up. !*%?

and when i go to my messages theres no camera icon right next to where you'd type in the text. iduno wasup. help please.

mms is not available on some carriers

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

it's the same thing as ssh, but no complications just download, install, plug in your phone, and you can drag any files you need straight to your iphone.
So basically, it's like iPhonebrowser?
There all the same, just DiskAid uses the USB to connect to your iPhone files, while SSH and others use WIFI.

just got the 3GS, what are some of the best apps/free games to get? downloaded beejive, fbook, hot 97 and a few random others but not really sure what else.

I have a question...
I have the new iphone 3gs and was wondering....Am I able to send picture texts? I thought that was a new feature but I couldn't seem to figure out how. Idon't plan on jailbreaking it either. Anyone know how?

Originally Posted by wooha

I have a question...
I have the new iphone 3gs and was wondering....Am I able to send picture texts? I thought that was a new feature but I couldn't seem to figure out how. I don't plan on jailbreaking it either. Anyone know how?
Assuming u are with AT&T, AT&T will not support MMS untill late summer.

Once AT&T is ready for MMS, will we have to do some sort of update on our phones, or will the option to MMS just pop out of nowhere?

BeatMaker App for Touch and iPhone...BEST APP EVAR. NO wonder producer Timbaland loves it so much. This isalmost a pro level beat making app on a small device.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

just got the 3GS, what are some of the best apps/free games to get? downloaded beejive, fbook, hot 97 and a few random others but not really sure what else.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour is pretty sick. I just downloaded it the other day. It's the first paid app that I've downloaded and I think it was worth it for$6.99. Other than that I have fandango, remote, air mouse, ypmobile, shazam, at&t my wireless, and iFitness. I had a bunch of other apps and free gamesthat I never really used on my og iPhone so on my 3GS I just downloaded what I actually use for now.

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

What APN do you guys use for Tmobile web2go?
I guess Tzones won't work for me anymore...
W2G is the only option now!

I'm on T-zones right now and I'm working fine. My APN is epc.tmobile.com with username and password blank.

Back
Top Bottom