Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

So no one is having trouble using Winterboard on 3.0 right?

So far so good except custom keyboards..

It wouldn't work for me too before so i just restore and jailbroke it again..

the only problem im having is puttin into a keyboard. thats it tho.

I want Backgrounder on 3.0 now! Insomnia can suck a ##%%.

here's my full of awesome "theme"

30vomfk.jpg

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by bjamez20

everyone download air mouse Its $2 and lets you use your phone as a wireless mouse/keyboard
eek.gif
pimp.gif

wow def about to give this a try

Installous FTW!

EDIT:

I just got it off Installous, but it worked for about 5 minutes and crashed, it was so
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
though...I'm about to buy it because it is so easyand I do not have to buy a mouse now for my MBP.

Nothing special here. Pretty much the standard Hulk theme. Got my own sounds and ringtones though. I only use 1 page of apps with 12 in the dock. The others Ijust pull up when I need them.

34t4m4p.jpg

How do you guys have the battery percentage displayed on by your battery???

I'm on a 2g iPhone.

NVM...you have to SSH, and I'm googling it right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

red snow sucked. too many glitches ranging from no voicemail, no syncing, winterboard not working, cydia crashing. i just restored it. ill wait.
Afer seeing Durty Cakes and 23MichaelJordans post, I was about to install 3.0, than I see your post right underneath and you swaying me fam
roll.gif

i already have an iphone, but my girl wants to get one. she has unlimited family texting for $30 a month, but has no data. is there anyway she can get aniphone and not change her plan at all? i tried googling it and came across some stuff, but i'm still iffy...

just bought air mouse pro for 2 bucks. pretty nice little app. not using the accelerometer though. i really like the trackpad and the hotkeys. next to routsie(that stupid app that crashes EVERYTIME I TAP ITS ICON) it looks the the Holy App

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

How do you guys have the battery percentage displayed on by your battery???

I'm on a 2g iPhone.

NVM...you have to SSH, and I'm googling it right now
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Actually, i just restored it while its on numeric battery (BossPrefs) before i update to 3.0 ..it came out like that after the update..

3G btw..

it's the same thing as ssh, but no complications just download, install, plug in your phone, and you can drag any files you need straight to your iphone.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

it's the same thing as ssh, but no complications just download, install, plug in your phone, and you can drag any files you need straight to your iphone.

thanks!

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i already have an iphone, but my girl wants to get one. she has unlimited family texting for $30 a month, but has no data. is there anyway she can get an iphone and not change her plan at all? i tried googling it and came across some stuff, but i'm still iffy...

i'm pretty sure she would just need to add the iPhone data to her plan and change nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom