Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

I wanna jail break my phone, but dont wanna mess anything up..
ohwell.gif

slowpwn is taking forever. hopefully pc users won't have to sit on the sidelines for much longer.

anyone have any good os 3.0 compatible themes? trying to find ones that look good but not too cumbersome

Just got the iPhone
eek.gif

Just amazed at how much you can do with this thing. First time I have gotten a smartphone. I'm downloading apps left and right.
laugh.gif

Anybody have good suggestions for podcasts, apps, etc.?

****Alright one question... People with 2G iPhones that upgraded to the 3.0 OS Software..***
Is it true that we do not have video or MMS on the 2G iPhones? If so, then what phones can do so??

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

****Alright one question... People with 2G iPhones that upgraded to the 3.0 OS Software..***
Is it true that we do not have video or MMS on the 2G iPhones? If so, then what phones can do so??

true, i think the find my iphone, spotlight, and copy & paste work

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Tthe only iPhone that will have official video capabilities is the 3GS and MMS won't be available to 2G in the 3.0 update.

The thing is, you can download Cycorder for video and SwirlyMMS off of Cydia to use for 2G.

as far as iphones go can i get one on sprint
nerd.gif

i think i know the answer but wat the hell why not ask

Originally Posted by CasperJr

as far as iphones go can i get one on sprint
nerd.gif

i think i know the answer but wat the hell why not ask
i dont think sprint uses sim cards so no

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I wanna jail break my phone
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i wish it would hurry up. im tempted to do the redsnow but the glitches....

anybody used AppSync? I wanna go from my 2.2.1 jailbreak to 3.0 but i dont wanna lose my apps and redownload everythng. Im told Appsync handles all that, but99% of my stuff is from Installous, not through appulo.us>itunes

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Hooray!!!!.....3.0 Jailbroken, and I used Appsync to get my cracked apps to work......
happy.gif

for the PC or MAc??

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Hooray!!!!.....3.0 Jailbroken, and I used Appsync to get my cracked apps to work......
happy.gif

for the PC or MAc??

does appsync still work if you dowloaded your apps straight to your phone via Installous? I never used the Appulo.us site on my computer. can you post here thesteps you took to do it?

Back
Top Bottom