Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by got shoes

my boy found an iphone at the gym. Is there anyway he can activate it? I'm thinking no

is it unlocked or no?
He can activiate it. Separate processed depending on what carrier its on.

i think it is locked, but not sure.

DollaDP, your situation is tough, have you tried to reset all settings?

got shoes, you can always activate, if its 3g and on modem firmware 2.28 use yellowsn0w, if not then you got a itouch until they update the unlocking. If it isthe old iphone then yes you can unlock it with ease.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

got shoes, you can always activate, if its 3g and on modem firmware 2.28 use yellowsn0w, if not then you got a itouch until they update the unlocking. If it is the old iphone then yes you can unlock it with ease.

so if it is locked my boy can get a sim card and take it to apple/att/cingular to get it activated w/o any problems.

got shoes, you can always activate, if its 3g and on modem firmware 2.28 use yellowsn0w, if not then you got a itouch until they update the unlocking. If it is the old iphone then yes you can unlock it with ease.

so if it is locked my boy can get a sim card and take it to apple/att/cingular to get it activated w/o any problems.
you can do that yourself through itunes and the INTERNET, avoid the trouble, they will ask you questions regarding how you got the iphone.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

LOL, I don't mess with G1! I love the iPhone, but I had to take it in the first week to get a replacement.
The whole warranty thing is what's been stopping me.

A restore through iTunes and they will never know!

For real?

you can do that yourself through itunes and the INTERNET, avoid the trouble, they will ask you questions regarding how you got the iphone.

good lookin cuz. i will tell him to give it a try

Appreciate your help retro23phan, but I'm through messing with it. I'll just go to AT&T tomorrow when I get off and let them fix it since theyscrewed it up

Has anyone opened up their iPhone? I got a first generation that I've dropped one too many times that now the power button no longer operates, haha.Can't put it to sleep, gotta just wait a minute for it to sleep automatically. Tryna fix it myself....

QUICK QUESTION:
After I download yellowsnow,
What do I do to get my t mo sim working on my iphone?????????
Help!.

QUICK QUESTION:
Help!.

QUICK QUESTION:
Help!.

QUESTON;

I lost my iphone, had a PW on it. is there anyway someone can crack it? or have apple crack it?

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Solution for Beejive: Not my guide btw, got it from another site. May or may not work for you. Been working for about 16 hours so far. I would say that if you had DLed the "patched" version, you are out of luck. I think those that did ended up getting "License suspended" or something. If you never DLed the patched version and have the PC Load Letter, you SHOULD be able to get it to work again...

INSTRUCTIONS:

Okay Download and Install the Latest BEEJIVEIM

Copy the "iTunesMetadata.plist" from a Free App directly from *AppStore (any new free app works)

After copying that.. pass it and paste it on BeJiveIm's Installed Applications Folder .. you do not not even have to respring BEEJIVE should work instantly now

Here more detailed info:

Latest BeeJiveIm: 2.1.0
http://www.2shared.com/file/5132014/415384...rrors_edge.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?zx5wqoag5tm

http://www.appscene.org/download.php?id=813972374.

Install it

SSH into: private\var\mobile\Applications

Look for a Previous Free App Installed from AppStore..
Ex: Facebook.app

Facebook.app
Documents
Library
Tmp
itunesArtwork
iTunesMetadata.plist

COPY "iTunesMetadata.plist"

And simply inside the same Directory:
private\var\mobile\Applications

Look for your Current installed BeeJiveIm

Paste "iTunesMetadata.plist" from the Free App and THAT's IT

It should look like this:

10188589.jpg

And that's it.. Just afterwards.. RUN BEEJIVEIM like normal

Thanks 2g00d4u, followed the steps and BeeJive is working perfectly.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

If anyone is looking for an iphone 3g black 8gb for cheap (350ish).

Hit me up...

Genuis Bar techs at the Apple Store can repair that for you
Did you mean to quote my post where I said my Power button doesn't work anymore?

Finally got the Incase Slider that most have on here, it's a very slick and good case.

kimahrioftheron, installous isn't showing the appulo website for me either. Strange.

Also, anyone know any good screen protectors?

^ its down, they are probably moving servers again.

edit: ^ i use incase slider gunmetal with anti glare protection

Back
Top Bottom