Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by beezylocks

does customize work yet?? Im tryna edit my system strings. Like were it says move to unlock. Tap to answer and stuf likke that. Is there a different way to do that??
last i heard.. there was a new version of customize in cydia that works...

as soon as i find some pictures of the new iphone i'll post it.. i seen some drawings..

leak-iphone-2009-1.jpg
iphone-2009-concept.jpg

this is probably the dopest concept picture...

iphone_4g_concept.png

045834-movement3.jpg

New Apple Patent Points at Next-GeniPhone Video Chat Again

A new Apple patent on a motion-aware iPhone user interface points again at the possibility of afront-facing video camera for videochat in next generation iPhones. One that won't require the 3G videoconferencing kit.

The new patent describes a morphing interface that will adapt to the motion of the user. For example, if you are in a shaky bus, the elements on a list willget bigger so you can target them better with your fingers. In the patent, the drawings depict a front-facing video camera that-if implemented-will enable thepossibility of having face-to-face real-time communications between two iPhone users or-hopefully-one iPhone user and a desktop iChat user. And yes, with "face-to-face real-timecommunications" we really mean video sex.

Source: Macrumors

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I know this is a DUMB ? but can i unlock my 3g iphone? i had my 2g and would love to do it again
yeah.. but it depends on your firmware version.. check youtube for videos...

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by beezylocks

does customize work yet?? Im tryna edit my system strings. Like were it says move to unlock. Tap to answer and stuf likke that. Is there a different way to do that??
last i heard.. there was a new version of customize in cydia that works...

as soon as i find some pictures of the new iphone i'll post it.. i seen some drawings..

leak-iphone-2009-1.jpg

this is probably the dopest concept picture...
This is pretty much it, matte finish for better grip, and i think its also a different material because the 3g plastic casing cracked.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why isn't beejive booting for me?

This is some bull $!$+.
mad.gif
mine is booting but when i try to sign online it says im permanently banned or something like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan

This is some bull $!$+.
mad.gif
mine is booting but when i try to sign online it says im permanently banned or something like that
laugh.gif
The folks over at BeeJive figured out who has a cracked one and who doesn't and they banned all the cracked ones.

thanks for the response retro23phan

daaznefella, i think we are screwed. i've tried absolutely everything. I randomly will connect to a netwrok but 98% no dice. I've figured how to ssheverything so i download from my laptop and just install via usb so i haven't missd wifi much.

My bootleg beejive still working.
pimp.gif

So I'm thinking of Jailbreaking my Iphone 3g with 2.2.1 firmware

and i found this video..

So, is this pretty much all i need to follow??

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Spot Rusherz wrote:

Spot Rusherz wrote:

This is some bull $!$+.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

The folks over at BeeJive figured out who has a cracked one and who doesn't and they banned all the cracked ones.

mine is cracked and it works perfectly fine

Back
Top Bottom