Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Need some help. I just noticed my iPad 2 has the light leakage around the bezel. It's leaking from 3 different spots. It was bought at Target. I was wondering if I can get it fixed or replaced at an Apple store even though it was not bought there. Any help?

Need some help. I just noticed my iPad 2 has the light leakage around the bezel. It's leaking from 3 different spots. It was bought at Target. I was wondering if I can get it fixed or replaced at an Apple store even though it was not bought there. Any help?

Every iPad 2 has it. You can try and exchange it, but it would be pointless.

Some aren't as bad as others.

Every iPad 2 has it. You can try and exchange it, but it would be pointless.

Some aren't as bad as others.

i just noticed mine was doing the same thing, i called apple today on my way work to see what they could do. i bought it from best buy, i have a white 32gb. it leaks in 3 different places. the apple rep said they had been getting plenty of calls about this, and they made me a appointment at my local apple store, to talk to a genius. they were out of the replacement for my ipad, so they put in an order for a replacement one, which i should get in 2 days, i will go back to the store to swap it out. 

it started out in one corner, i was not tripping but after using it for a week, it spread to 2 other corners and along the bottom. so that is not gonna work for me. i know 3 other people who have ipad 2s, theirs do not leak light at all, so all of them don't do it.

i just noticed mine was doing the same thing, i called apple today on my way work to see what they could do. i bought it from best buy, i have a white 32gb. it leaks in 3 different places. the apple rep said they had been getting plenty of calls about this, and they made me a appointment at my local apple store, to talk to a genius. they were out of the replacement for my ipad, so they put in an order for a replacement one, which i should get in 2 days, i will go back to the store to swap it out. 

it started out in one corner, i was not tripping but after using it for a week, it spread to 2 other corners and along the bottom. so that is not gonna work for me. i know 3 other people who have ipad 2s, theirs do not leak light at all, so all of them don't do it.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

balloonoboy, for the pineapples (or whatever the little extra item may be) let's say you get the pineapple, do you have to free all the animals on that stage as well for it to count toward your pineapple count overall? let's say i failed a level, but got the pineapples, do they still count toward the overall pineapple goal?
illmatikal, what EXACT stylus do you have? can you share the amazon link to it? thank you.

lastly, balloonoboy you should be the one to start the official ipad 2 thread, you are one of the most excited, passionate and helpful people in this thread imo. team ipad2 
wink.gif
Amazon product ASIN B004HBK4T0

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

balloonoboy, for the pineapples (or whatever the little extra item may be) let's say you get the pineapple, do you have to free all the animals on that stage as well for it to count toward your pineapple count overall? let's say i failed a level, but got the pineapples, do they still count toward the overall pineapple goal?
illmatikal, what EXACT stylus do you have? can you share the amazon link to it? thank you.

lastly, balloonoboy you should be the one to start the official ipad 2 thread, you are one of the most excited, passionate and helpful people in this thread imo. team ipad2 
wink.gif
Amazon product ASIN B004HBK4T0

went to radio shack today, got there 10 minutes after they opened.  they had a 16 GB wifi, but not in white.  
mad.gif

went to 2 best buys and asked when they'll restock this week.  they said to check on thursday and saturday.  finding this thing is starting to aggravate me.  i think trying to buy apple products in general fill me with rage.  
laugh.gif

went to radio shack today, got there 10 minutes after they opened.  they had a 16 GB wifi, but not in white.  
mad.gif

went to 2 best buys and asked when they'll restock this week.  they said to check on thursday and saturday.  finding this thing is starting to aggravate me.  i think trying to buy apple products in general fill me with rage.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For those still looking....here's an iPad 2 (Target) locator...

iPad 2 Locator
Do you know how accurate their inventory is?  If they are as accurate as they claim, then this is a fantastic website!!

According to some posters on Macrumors it's been pretty much hit or miss and it's recommendeed that you may wanna call before going as well.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For those still looking....here's an iPad 2 (Target) locator...

iPad 2 Locator
Do you know how accurate their inventory is?  If they are as accurate as they claim, then this is a fantastic website!!

According to some posters on Macrumors it's been pretty much hit or miss and it's recommendeed that you may wanna call before going as well.

Anyone know of any sites that offer ipad 2 cases? Im not a fan of the only apple one out now. Thanks in advance

Anyone know of any sites that offer ipad 2 cases? Im not a fan of the only apple one out now. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom