Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

how you doing with angry birds? i got 3 stars on all the warehouse levels, now i am in the jungle. i'm struggling with the pineapples though ... 
ohwell.gif
I'm still in the warehouse. 2-2 to be exact. The pineapple is stupid hard to get. Not moving on til I get it, though.

how you doing with angry birds? i got 3 stars on all the warehouse levels, now i am in the jungle. i'm struggling with the pineapples though ... 
ohwell.gif
I'm still in the warehouse. 2-2 to be exact. The pineapple is stupid hard to get. Not moving on til I get it, though.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Can anyone suggest a good stylus + Note taking app for academic studies? I'm in the market for one.

I bought an app called "Note Taker HD" and it gets the job done. Only app that I found that allows you to type as well as write notes. The app has a lot of other great features too. Should definitely check it out. 
As for a stylus, I got the Acase stylus from amazon and it gets the job done. I picked the Acase over the Boxwave stylus because it has a smaller tip (better accuracy)

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Can anyone suggest a good stylus + Note taking app for academic studies? I'm in the market for one.

I bought an app called "Note Taker HD" and it gets the job done. Only app that I found that allows you to type as well as write notes. The app has a lot of other great features too. Should definitely check it out. 
As for a stylus, I got the Acase stylus from amazon and it gets the job done. I picked the Acase over the Boxwave stylus because it has a smaller tip (better accuracy)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

ohwell.gif

make an official iPad thread dude. you seem to know the most so you should have the OP to edit.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

ohwell.gif

make an official iPad thread dude. you seem to know the most so you should have the OP to edit.

balloonoboy, for the pineapples (or whatever the little extra item may be) let's say you get the pineapple, do you have to free all the animals on that stage as well for it to count toward your pineapple count overall? let's say i failed a level, but got the pineapples, do they still count toward the overall pineapple goal?
illmatikal, what EXACT stylus do you have? can you share the amazon link to it? thank you.

lastly, balloonoboy you should be the one to start the official ipad 2 thread, you are one of the most excited, passionate and helpful people in this thread imo. team ipad2 
wink.gif

balloonoboy, for the pineapples (or whatever the little extra item may be) let's say you get the pineapple, do you have to free all the animals on that stage as well for it to count toward your pineapple count overall? let's say i failed a level, but got the pineapples, do they still count toward the overall pineapple goal?
illmatikal, what EXACT stylus do you have? can you share the amazon link to it? thank you.

lastly, balloonoboy you should be the one to start the official ipad 2 thread, you are one of the most excited, passionate and helpful people in this thread imo. team ipad2 
wink.gif

^ should just be an iPad thread. I'm pretty sure most of the apps are exactly the same on both pieces of equipment. now make it!
laugh.gif

^ should just be an iPad thread. I'm pretty sure most of the apps are exactly the same on both pieces of equipment. now make it!
laugh.gif

Small caviot for those out there.

You can apparently sign into your itunes account on a different device and download your apps to that device.

Example:

My friend has an itouch. He has bought like 80 dollars worth of apps. He signed into my ipad. He downloaded all his games onto my ipad then signed out. I signed back in. I have all his itouch games now. I think they can't be updated and they are all itouch apps not ipad apps. But angry birds rio and golden axe and a bunch of other games are fine with me in the "2x" mode with bad pixelization.

I have been loving garage band all weekend. Next on the to buy list is that brother swords game thing....heard its amazing.

Small caviot for those out there.

You can apparently sign into your itunes account on a different device and download your apps to that device.

Example:

My friend has an itouch. He has bought like 80 dollars worth of apps. He signed into my ipad. He downloaded all his games onto my ipad then signed out. I signed back in. I have all his itouch games now. I think they can't be updated and they are all itouch apps not ipad apps. But angry birds rio and golden axe and a bunch of other games are fine with me in the "2x" mode with bad pixelization.

I have been loving garage band all weekend. Next on the to buy list is that brother swords game thing....heard its amazing.

^ don't think caveat is the word you were looking for, maybe loophole.

that loophole does work, however, you'll need that person's password for future app updates.

that loophole does work, however, you'll need that person's password for future app updates.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That TMCable app would be dope as hell if you could use it away from your crib...ipad3 maybe?

They could do it with the 2 thats a TWC stipulation.... Think about it all they are doing is giving dudes cable over the internet. Dudes have been doing that for years now TWC just doesn't wanna make people think its okay to not have their actual cable services at home anymore.... The days of having an actual cable box are coming to an end I give it 10 maybe 15 years tops before that entire industry is either gone or revamped in a way so ppl still actually need them

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That TMCable app would be dope as hell if you could use it away from your crib...ipad3 maybe?

They could do it with the 2 thats a TWC stipulation.... Think about it all they are doing is giving dudes cable over the internet. Dudes have been doing that for years now TWC just doesn't wanna make people think its okay to not have their actual cable services at home anymore.... The days of having an actual cable box are coming to an end I give it 10 maybe 15 years tops before that entire industry is either gone or revamped in a way so ppl still actually need them

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yeah lol that.

But yeah im cool with not updating.  Just play, beat, and delete (double entendre for life
nerd.gif
).  I just wish my friend owned an ipad id make his rich #$% buy every app and give it to me lol.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yeah lol that.

But yeah im cool with not updating.  Just play, beat, and delete (double entendre for life
nerd.gif
).  I just wish my friend owned an ipad id make his rich #$% buy every app and give it to me lol.

wink.gif
Yea the pineapples count whether you fail a level or not.

I just renamed this thread. No sense in making a wholly new one since there aren't many contributors and most everyone who will contribute has already "subscribed" to this thread.

wink.gif
Yea the pineapples count whether you fail a level or not.

I just renamed this thread. No sense in making a wholly new one since there aren't many contributors and most everyone who will contribute has already "subscribed" to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom